shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PMR

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy an ideal cut diamond. What do you think of this one?

2.06 round Ideal Cut
G color
SI1
Depth: 61
Table: 56
Crown angle 34.6
Crown% 15
Pav. angle 40.7
Pav. % 42.8
Measurements: 8.21 - 8.25 x 5.02
Polish: Ex.
Symmetry: Ex.
Culet none.
Girdle - Med. to slightly thick
Flour. Faint
GIA cert.
The sarin report has a proportion grade 0 - ideal.
$15300
Any advice would be greatly appreciated - Thank you.
twirl.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
The price is very competitive and the diamond scores a 1.0 on the HCA -- all excellents except for spread, which is very good.

It looks good, as long as you like the way it looks and the inclusions aren't visible/bothersome. It seems like a great stone!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Priced well too!
2.gif
Could be a great diamond if it is eye clean. Make sure the Vendor has a solid, no questions asked return policy and seriously consider an independent evaluation by an appraiser as well.
1.gif

PMR

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies! I really appreciate it! Anymore input is greatly appreciated!
4.gif
PMR

diamondsman

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It sound like a nice stone with the right proportions ,and the right price.
The only thing I would check to see if the SI1 quality is not a lucky one, meanning that it might have a black imperfection right smack in the center and it should have been an si2,
lately I see many that are what we call lucky grades.And we pass on them even though they are priced right.
I would take a look at that stone and if the imperfection is to your likings, I would definitely GO for it.it is priced right.

good luck
1.gif

PMR

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice! I will definitely check into that. PMR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results