shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this Cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shamun

Rough_Rock
1.69 Cushion J VS1
7.16 x 6.43 x 4.23 mm
Polish: Excellent
Sym: Very Good

DI40X_GIA17796395.jpg

AST_GIA17796395.jpg

IS_GIA17796395.jpg

SARIN_GIA17796395.jpg
h

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
There seems to be quite a bit of green in the ASET image, and quite a bit of white in the IS image...neither of which are preferred in large amounts, from what I understand.

What do you think? What exactly are you looking for in a cushion cut?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like an attractive cushion, is it the type you were looking for?

shamun

Rough_Rock
Yes it is in line with my expectations.
In addition, I think it is priced very well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont know much about the ASET or IS but the stone looks very nice too me. I like a chunky cushion but some seem to be
too chucky...this one in my opinion is just right because it has mostly chunky facets but also a little bit of the crush looking
facets to give additional small sparkles. (I dont like the full crushed ice look but a combination of the two with the chunky
being more prominent is the perfect combination to me!) Plus, I also like the shape of this stone. I''m not exactly sure what
you are looking for in a cushion but I think you have found the perfect cushion for me! (Darn, I wish my husband would
let me have one
20.gif
1.gif
).

Fox2009

Rough_Rock
First off, I am no expert, just a consumer with some knowledge. But, I think it is really an attractive stone. I like the L/W ratio, and the cut is nice. I prefer less of a "geometric" look in a cushion, if I am making any sense at all :). But, as long as you don''t it looks like it would be a great choice.

shamun

Rough_Rock
Thanks.

I think I am going to pull the trigger on it. If I wanted something symmetrical I would have gone RB.

Now starts the hunt for a Micro Pave Halo. Budget is only about $1500 for the setting. Any thoughts on where to turn?
Looking for something very thin and delicate. I would prefer to have it set locally if possible.
I live in Pittsburgh, so there is a decent variety jewlers to pick from.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 10:07:51 AM
Author: shamun
Thanks.

I think I am going to pull the trigger on it. If I wanted something symmetrical I would have gone RB.

Now starts the hunt for a Micro Pave Halo. Budget is only about $1500 for the setting. Any thoughts on where to turn?
Looking for something very thin and delicate. I would prefer to have it set locally if possible.
I live in Pittsburgh, so there is a decent variety jewlers to pick from.
MP halo sounds gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results