shape
carat
color
clarity

what do you think of this cushion specs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
i saw this one in person and thought it looked really nice. i was surprised when is saw the specs on it. i''m a little wary of it b/c the depth is pretty shallow and the symmetry is VG and polish is only good. but it is ~ 4600 and was pretty. it was pretty eyeclean for an S1.

what do you think of the specs? is it too shallow?

modern cushion
G / S1 / 1.05
table 66%
depth 51.7%

6.76 x 6.36 x 3.29 <-- looks really big for a 1.05

polish G / symmetry VG

what to do... what to do!!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/26/2007 1:18:14 AM
Author:ringster
i saw this one in person and thought it looked really nice. i was surprised when is saw the specs on it. i''m a little wary of it b/c the depth is pretty shallow and the symmetry is VG and polish is only good. but it is ~ 4600 and was pretty. it was pretty eyeclean for an S1.

what do you think of the specs? is it too shallow?

modern cushion
G / S1 / 1.05
table 66%
depth 51.7%

6.76 x 6.36 x 3.29
polish G / symmetry VG

what to do... what to do!!
Images...., numbers dont tell a lot...
Shallow..., but still could be gorgeous!!!

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
diagem - argh, i know...i know. they are maddening aren''t they but so beautiful huh!

jfus

Shiny_Rock
Ringster the thing I learned about cushions is you really have to trust your eyes.. This 1.05 faces up the same size as my 1.27! If you love it.. GO for it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you compared this cushion to several others with the recomended specs? How does it look under different lighting?

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
thanks jfus and chrono! after looking at a few (the one i posted was the first i looked at) i realize that this one is a bit glassy and not such a great cut.

thanks so much for your support and good feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results