shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of this 2ct Round?

pandalicious

Rough_Rock
Long time lurker and after spending hundreds of hours on this forum, finally - my first post! Hello all!

What do you think of this diamond and specs? The only thing that worries me is the black inclusion on the table. Is there anything else I should be looking out for?

HCA: 1.3

Table: 59
Crown: 34
Pavillon: 40.8

2.16 Carats, J, VS2

Picture and ASET scope image below

download (7).png

download (4).png
download (5).png
download (6).png

ASET.png

Reactions: caf

headlight

Ideal_Rock
No on a 59 table.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I'm inclusion-friendly but I usually pass on table inclusions. It's not the worst inclusion I've seen on a table but I think once you see it, you'll never unsee it.

pandalicious

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys - passing on this one. And you’re right @monipod! Once seen I’ll never unsee it

I must be blind - I’ve been staring at this picture for a few minutes and I can’t see it :doh: So I think it definitely won’t be noticeable to others. However, if it’s not mind clean for you, I wouldn’t get the stone.

pandalicious

Rough_Rock
I must be blind - I’ve been staring at this picture for a few minutes and I can’t see it :doh: So I think it definitely won’t be noticeable to others. However, if it’s not mind clean for you, I wouldn’t get the stone.

Haha, no worries! Here it is. Thanks for the advice!

095DA9EC-FAC3-4560-80E2-D93434F5752B.png

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
i've seen ALOT better. I know you can do better than this!
have fun!

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys - passing on this one. And you’re right @monipod! Once seen I’ll never unsee it

Reach out to ID Jewelers in NYC they can help you find a nice stone and also a trusted PS vendor.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results