shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these two radiants?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

typicalguy

Rough_Rock
1) 1.50ct F Vs2 at $8763, depth 73.1, table 69: 7.38x6.10x4.46 - L/W :
1.21 good polish & symmetry

2) 1.51ct F Vs2 at $8444, depth 69.7, table 67: 7.31x5.74x4.00 - L/W :1.27
very good polish & good symmetry?

They both seem to be in the "desired" ranges of table and depth percentages for radiants. I will have a chance to view each of them side-by-side before purchase.

Another question re: Rappaport Report: If you have the diamonds appraised (i.e. the above two) and get the general wholesale prices of each diamond from the Rappaport Report (which are listed lower than the prices above), is it pretty common practice to ask an online wholesaler to lower their price to what the Rappaport Report indicates to be the desired wholesale price?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!!!!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi,

I think you are a little confused. The price listed on the diamonds you posted are the price for the diamond.
The Rap sheet lists the diamonds as price per carat.
I do believe both diamonds are listed below Rap.
When you get your diamond appraised. The "estimated replacement value" should be much higher than what you actually pay for these two.
Oh, I like #2.

typicalguy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your response. Yes, I know that the prices I listed were the total price whereas the Rap sheet lists price per diamond. I haven't seen the Rap sheet yet so I was kind of wondering in advance.

Do you mind if I ask why you like #2 better than #1? The dimensions or the cut?

Thanks again for your help!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I like #2 too... Better table-depth, L/W ratio and polish...
Are you able to get a Sarin report??

typicalguy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your thoughts. Can I get a Sarin report from the appraiser?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results