shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these stones for my first Whiteflash purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I've been lurking and posting for a little while and this forum has become one of my favourite places to visit. Well I received an unexpected tax cheque and so instead of paying off my credit care (DH advice. Ha Ha.) I have decided to give myself a gorgeous gift of a pair of Whiteflash martini setting earrings in white gold. These are 2 stones that Jamie has come up with for me. I have very small lobes and whilst bigger would maybe be better I think these might be just right for day to day wear.
Any thoughts? Kate in Australia
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Matching_Compare.aspx?oldID=1180498&newID=1955213

(I posted the wrong link orginally sorry if I confused anyone)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think they look beautiful! i have almost the exact same size and i love them. just perfect for everyday wear.
congrats on your gift to you!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Ooh how exciting! I would love to own a pair just like that. I notice the first one is a little deeper than most people recommend - not sure if that is as important in earrings?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they will be fabulous earrings
30.gif

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
Same size and setting as mine!
I love them and they are plenty big enough for everyday wear! I think that you will be happy with them.

One thought though, are you sure that you want to pick the diamonds separately? I went for the ''ready to go'' ones and saved a little bit of money. They sure are fabulous, and I am sure better quality than most.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks belle mrssalvo gailrmv and fsiogrl for your encouragement and thoughts. I don''t know if depth is a problem but I decided to take a punt (Australianism for ''give it go'') and I purchased them. I decided to not go for the ready set go because you never the know if ''shrinkage'' may be a problem in the future!
thanks again
kate
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. I too have small lobes and think the size you picked will be great! Please show us pics when you get them.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Very nice choice! You will love the martini settings. Don''t forget to post picture for us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results