shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these rings together

Poppycherryblossm

Rough_Rock
They are both from Harry winston. Does the classic winston go well with v shaped wedding band? 0231C77A-F324-40FC-98E9-7A4787E90076.jpeg 5EB231BB-B91D-4AAA-902C-81F963D76237.jpeg

Reactions: AV_

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks nice but it is your personal taste that counts :)

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to say... I think there are better matches. It's not horrible but it's not a harmonious pairing. Individually, they are gorgeous rings.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look nice!

Edit...I had a pear with baguette sides and I have to say that it is a really hard setting to find wedding bands to go with. I ended up with
a 5 stone (.87 ctw) straight ring for a wedding band. I eventually reset my pear because I just couldn't deal with the setting after a while.
(not saying to do this...it's just what I ended up doing).

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t like it.
I am nobody. Wear what you like.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
You know what? It is really not traditionally matching. And I really love it. Why? No clue. I do not even like V bands, well most. I love this one, I love the oval ring and it works on you. Anyhow, it really does not matter what others think, you are the one that has to love it.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it would look awsome with a mirrored look with a matching eternity band
But only your opinion counts
and maybe that of your husband if it's a wedding set ?
So go for it if you love it

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not my cup of tea.

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
What beautiful hands! You can wear anything and it will look gorgeous.
But, I think if you haven't decided yet, I would keep looking...I'm not sure this combination of shapes is pretty. Also, the oval....have you purchased it yet? On your long fingers, I could see a perfect Emerald cut, with an emerald eternity.

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful hands! You can wear anything and it will look gorgeous.
But, I think if you haven't decided yet, I would keep looking...I'm not sure this combination of shapes is pretty. Also, the oval....have you purchased it yet? On your long fingers, I could see a perfect Emerald cut, with an emerald eternity.

I was going to say the same thing. You should be a hand model. You can wear anything. I really wish my fingers were longer so I could pull off more fun rings.

OcnGypZ

Shiny_Rock
Separately I like both rings. Together no. The band is more brilliant than the oval. For a band I would mimic the side stones in a half eternity. My two cents.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ER is gorgeous and very elegant and sophisticated. I don't care for the band paired with it however as it doesn't feel organic together if you kwim. Feels like a clunky pairing. Separate they are both beautiful but together they both detract from the other IMO. As others have written though, yours is the only opinion that counts.

And you have gorgeous hands too. :love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like it.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are very pretty. But worn together the band really takes away the perfection of your ER and makes the ER center stone look smaller.

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
I’d choose a very dainty wedding band to sit flush with the ring and not compete for attention.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never like two rings on one finger.

You asked.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never like two rings on one finger.

You share the same opinion as my DH. He doesn’t like any of my stacks :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You share the same opinion as my DH. He doesn’t like any of my stacks :lol:

Rings only need to share a finger if you wear more than 10. :loopy:

IMO, one single ring on only one of the 10 fingers is the best look.
To me, any more is too much, even one on each hand is too much.
Also only one ring means all that $$$$$ can go into a better ring.

Next IMO, a solitaire looks best, no halo.
Again, then more $$$$ can go towards a better diamond.

Next you can afford a better diamond if the ring is titanium et al. rather than budget-sucking gold, platinum, or palladium.

For me wearing a diamond ring is all about enjoying the best light show possible from that one single killer diamond ... but as a wise old man once said, people vary. ;))

Last edited:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To me, no, those two rings don't go together. Buuuuut I'm not the one looking to buy them. Partially to me the diamonds in the band are too big for the ring, the curve isn't a good match, and also once you hit three stone shapes in largish sizes that's A Lot and you've got oval and baguette in the ring and then round in the band. Smaller rounds would be fine, when they're small enough that they're just sparkle and not really distinguishable as rounds. But when you do a bunch of mixed shapes in sizes where you can clearly see the shape it's just a bit eclectic for my taste. I would prefer a straight band, a band that has a curve that exactly matches/is made for that ring, or one of the bands that doesn't go all the way around (like a cuff bracelet, but a ring?) so that the oval would go in the gap. Any of those would look more intentional to me than this one.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why you would want to pair them and if you already own them, then why not? But if you are out shopping for a permanent stacker, I would keep looking for a better set.....unless your heart is set on this band....wear what you love! If I saw your set in real life I’m sure that I would be dazzled by the bling Bc it is definitely an eye catching set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results