shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of these heart shaped diamonds?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I am looking on behalf of a friend. I have NO IDEA how to evaluate cut on this shape. Any ideas appreciated. Based on her parameters and budget, I was wondering what y'all thought of these:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea either except what appeals to my eye. That would be the first one. I don’t care for the second and the ‘shoulders’ on the third one - for lack of a better word - don’t look symmetrical to me.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The third one has the best light return/faceting but something about the shape that is not as pleasing as the first one. I think
the V isnt coming far enough down in the third one.

The second does not have good light return IMO.

The first one has a little bit of mush around the edge of the table on the bottom but pretty nice faceting and light return and a
pleasing outline.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
The third one has the best light return/faceting but something about the shape that is not as pleasing as the first one. I think
the V isnt coming far enough down in the third one.

The second does not have good light return IMO.

The first one has a little bit of mush around the edge of the table on the bottom but pretty nice faceting and light return and a
pleasing outline.

Yes, I like how the shape is very heart-shaped! Thanks for the info!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I like the BN and the JA f color. The JA has a bit of a wonky big butt shape which I like. But I'm not buying it. (Dang.)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the third one best for it's light return. I didn't notice any lack of symmetry, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Next I like the first one. I'd eliminate the middle one.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
To my novice eye, I like #3, the JA F VS1 for its color and it seems like there is less mushiness under the table. The BN is next. I like the chunkier edge facets, but that lower left quadrant is giving me pause.

Again, just using my novice eye.

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
If you want to compare about a doz of them all in the same place, BGD has them listed (but as 'virtual'). All in that 'around $10K price range.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love number one

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Number 1

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Might not be what op is looking for but am posting this in case anyone searches for the topic. The diamond is not a perfect heart shape but it is kind of cool and maybe someone would want it.

IMG_2900.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results