shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of the reality show "Little Miss Perfect?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I normally dont watch to much tv. I stick to the "prime time in no time" from yahoo to give me the recap of the great moments and fill me in. I noticed there was a new show about pagent girls called "Little Miss Perfect."
What do you guys think of the show? I think its great that little girls dress up and have fun...but REALLY?!?!?! Some of these mothers should have a lesson in parenting! They are teaching their daughters to be shallow, and that beauty is the only thing, and winning. etc. Some of these mother out right horrify me! I can''t believe they still have their children! How can someone do that to their LITTLE GIRL?

I mean, I think the girls are super cute all dressed up, but MAN do the moms take it WAY to the extreme. Those poor girls. I can see them having self-esteem issues when they get older. With the way tv, internet, and magizines already are...then to top this off for these poor cute kids...what are we coming to?

I saw one part where they were doctering a photo of the kid! The mom was like "make her lips more fuller...move the gum line up a bit."

Oh...and those false teeth to hide the ones they have lost! COME ON! Thats the cutest part of a kid!

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Those people are pretty horrifying IMHO. And I teach competitive dance so I know what stage moms can be like. But what they''re doing is INSANE.

And four year old girls winning cars?!?! WTF?
33.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I caught the show last night. I think the show is ridiculous. The way the little girls look...... Like they are 16. It is terrible.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw an ad in People magazine for that show two nights ago...wow. There have been a couple pageant type reality shows in the past and boy, do I get sucked in by those! It''s fascinating to me in a repulsive sort of way that anyone would pimp out their own child like that. (For lack of a better term!) I loved the movie Little Miss Sunshine but I''m guessing this show won''t be as thought-provoking and entertaining, ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results