shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think of my custom setting??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tbird

Rough_Rock
I had this made in Chicago over the last few weeks with the help of browsing this board. I plan on proposing tomorrow! and just wanted some opinions.

Its all platinum with a 1.01 ct princess(D, VS2)cut and another .4 ct in small rounds.

wen_ring3.JPG

tbird

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more. Sorry so large.

wen_ring4.JPG

tbird

Rough_Rock
Last one

wen_ring.JPG

tbird

Rough_Rock
hmm.. this one disappeared from my first post

wen_ring5.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 6/23/2003 6:44:14 PM tbird7792 wrote:

I had this made in Chicago over the last few weeks with the help of browsing this board. I plan on proposing tomorrow! and just wanted some opinions.

Its all platinum with a 1.01 ct princess(D, VS2)cut and another .4 ct in small rounds. ----------------

I think she will love this ring tbird. Very unique looking setting. Where did you come up with the idea for the design or did it just match another style setting you saw and liked? Stunning ring and nice stones...

-Josh RIoux
Sitka, Alaska
16.gif

tbird

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 6/23/2003 8
6.gif
2:54 PM scorpion wrote:

I think she will love this ring tbird. Very unique looking setting. Where did you come up with the idea for the design or did it just match another style setting you saw and liked? Stunning ring and nice stones...

----------------

Thanks alot. Its similar to something that BBB offers. Then between the wax and some pics of details that I liked, I just came up with this.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
good job tbird! very unique design. it will definitely catch people's attention!

congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results