shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think girls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I said I would do list cleaning today... and I sat down to do it but looking at ChocolateFudge at #5. I'm so torn. Everyone seems to really miss her and to be concerned about her.
She hasn't checked in since 4/27... but should I make some sort of an exception? give her another week? month? She's been on the list so long.

I know it's tradition.. and we have these guidelines for a reason.. but should an exception be made for the top ten?? Like how we have one for ladies with over 500 posts? Is it kinda pointless to change the rules now? What do you think girls.

This was the last topic she posted:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/oh-girls.111324/

Do you think something may have happened between her and her so so she just decided not to come back yet?

Help, please!

MermaidKelly

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t gotten to know ChocolateFudge yet, but I vote keep her on the list! I think top 10 should get an exception, maybe like 6m instead of 3? Just my 2¢
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I''d leave her on too. She''s been around for a long long time, and she''s had a lot of history posted on these here boards. 6 months is my vote!

(Why do I keep voting for LIW stuff?!)

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 12:34:43 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Yeah I'd leave her on too. She's been around for a long long time, and she's had a lot of history posted on these here boards. 6 months is my vote!

(Why do I keep voting for LIW stuff?!)
Because you're still a LIW in spirit! I really appreciate having your input, freke! You're a great alumni!
Thanks to both of you, ladies! the updated list is posted and ChocolateFudge remains for now!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I don''t see why not to give her a bit longer.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I agree, extend it and see if she comes back. I hope she does.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2009 12:27:40 AM
Author: MermaidKelly
I haven''t gotten to know ChocolateFudge yet, but I vote keep her on the list! I think top 10 should get an exception, maybe like 6m instead of 3? Just my 2¢
1.gif

+1

I think the top 10 earned alittle more time

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
I do think the existing rules are pretty forgiving, and it''s my opinion that those rules should apply to the top ten the same way they apply to everyone else.

However, I would be supportive of making an exception in this particular case. I don''t spend much time on these boards, but I am familiar with chocolatefudge and her story. I think most of us are hoping she will come back and give some kind of update on her situation, and it would feel kind of cold-hearted to remove her.

Anyway, that''s my two cents.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, leave her on! No harm in keeping the energy alive and hoping she''ll check in soon.

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
I agree and vote to have an extension for top 10. Perhaps, we should consider a progressive schedule like this:

Top 10 6 months
Top 15 5 months
T0p 20 4 months
The rest 3 months

But of course, this may be tough to the manage for the listkeeper, and tgere is something to maintaining the current system.

Jaylex: Thanks for doing a great job of listkeeping!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I was never on the LIW list...but I like Chocolatefudge a lot...

I think anyone with over 500 posts who has been MIA should be given a 6 month window of time to return. Over 1000...well, just let them hang out for a year.

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Brenda. The support of you girls means a lot to me!

I def think that I would be against the progressive amount of time. Kinda like you said, it would be WAY too confusing when it comes to list cleaning. I just think that the top 5 deserves an extra amount of time... But maybe only 5 months? 5 for 5? Idk. maybe 6?? And the rest of us should be held to the normal rules of 3 months for under 500, 6 for over 500.

Italia: In regards to what you said about the "over 1000" having a year, I think that part of the point of being on the list is to be able to contribute to your "fellow LIW". I don''t think someone with THAT many posts, if on the list would disappear for that long a period of time. And if so, would they really care if they were removed from the list?

Otherwise, I don''t think it''s asking too much to want a lady of the list to check in once in awile. A year with no "hello" is too long for me.
But thanks for your input! All of you! Maybe I''ll ask for a vote for how long chocolate should be kept on the list soon...

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I say keep her on the list.

After all, it''s just a list....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results