shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this engagement ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great, can''t wait to see it. Congrats!!
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m VERY curious too! I love following a good story! And I admit that setting has grown on me since I saw it the first time ...(esp. after seeing the Stardust version too). Good ring vibes coming your way Ashman!

ashanns

Rough_Rock
I just got the ring from Sun Jewelry this morning and can hardly contain my enthusiasm! I had to tell you all I was very apprehensive when ordering after reading the posts and doing research about diamonds on Pricescope. You can probably tell by my past posts that I was looking for a great deal and I know I got it here after receiving the ring. Abit was great to work with and took time to understand my reservations and concerns.

When I opened the box this morning, I was blown away. The fire and brilliance of the center stone was incredible. I really enjoyed how the diamond was suspended in the air and really showed it off. The princess diamonds underneath was excellent as everything was nice and smooth. I can tell that this is a quality piece as everything is so smooth and elegant. However, I am not an expert so I am going to have a local jewelry store take a look at it. They have a master appraiser there so I’m going to have them check it out.

I can not wait to pop the question. I want this to be as special as possible and as soon as I give it to my future fiancée, I’m going to post a picture of the ring to let everyone see.

AW

ashanns

Rough_Rock
Just as I promised all of you! Here is the beautiful ring I purchased from Sun Jewelry. I had the ring checked out and appraised by a local jewelry store over the weekend. The appraiser said he was very impress with the style and quality and appraised it for more that 2 ½ times what I paid! Needless to say I was ecstatic, but nothing compared to the excitement my future fiancé expressed when she first opened the box. That made all my research and diamond learning experience well worth it. I just wanted to thank everyone for their opinions and it was helpful for me to make an intelligent and financially sound decision.

AW

IMG_5030.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow, thanks so much for coming back and sharing a picture, and a hand shot no less. Congrats on your successful purchase and I''m so glad you fiancee loves the ring.

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations.... the setting is so unique and beautiful... post more pics when you can!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
asshanns,
Congratulations on your engagement!!! The ring is stunning. Thanks for the lovely hand pic!!
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have to admit, I wasn''t sold on this ring from the first stock photo you posted, but on her hand it is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
I''m so glad it worked out well for you and to hear that she loves it!!!
9.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
THe ring is much prettier in person than the photo you first posted. I''m glad she loves it and congratulations on your engagement!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on her finger. Congratulations!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and unique ring. Congratulations on a great choice.

shay

feathers

Rough_Rock
Lovely ring! Could you share a ''side profile'' (along the shank) picture of the ring? How much space is there between the diamond culet and the ''middle'' shank?

Curious mind needs to know
41.gif

Thanks!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I love the look of it on her hand! I, too wasn''t sold on the ring from the stock photos, but it''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results