shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about this Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlee918

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Can you tell me your opinions on this diamond?
Carat Wght: 1.32
Cut: Very good
Color: E
Clarity: VVS1
Depth%:67.6
Table%:67
Symmetry:Good
Polish:Very good
Girdle:Medium to slightly thick
Culet:None
Fluorescence:None
Measurements: 7.42x5.44x3.68mm
Length/Width ratio: 1.36
GIA Certified
price:8400

And also, I live betw. Long island and NYC and was wondering where I could get a diamond appraised (my friend whose parents are jewelers has told me that Tiffany & Co has appraisal service. Is this true? and is it possible if the ring is not bought from Tiffany''s....and if there''s better places to get it independently appraised..and whether it would be better to have it appraised before or after the diamond is mounted. Thank you!

How much do insurance costs approximately? Thanks for you help.

appl.gif

hlee918

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I love this site and find it very educational! Through further research in the forum, I decided that I will contact Barry Block in Garden City LI for an appraisal after getting the stone mounted for insuarance purpose. I still did want to know opinions regarding the diamond in question. I don't have any more details other than mentioned above. There are many extensive discussions regarding the round cuts but not as many on emerald. I would greatly appreciate your objective opinions on it!
Oh and FYI, the diamond is not from my friend's jewelers so don't be hesitant!
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results