shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you think about a satin/brush finish wb w/3 stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I''m just curious and entertaining the idea of a brushed or satin finish look to a YG plain wb? paired next to a three stone ring? yay or nay? do you think it doesn''t flow with the ring? I can''t seem to find brush finish plain band in mall stores just to check out, but I also haven''t been looking that hard for one either. Just some thoughts and opinions

sweetleila

Rough_Rock
I LOVE brushed or satin finish on yellow gold. It brings out the warmth and richness of yellow gold, whereas a high polish makes it so reflective that it loses quite a bit of that.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
do you think either 14k or 18k makes a difference in satin vs high polish in terms of seeing more "yellow" ? think 3 mm width. I wish I could find comparisons for all four looks 14k satin, 14 polish, 18k satin and 18k polish. if anyone has any side by side pics would love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results