shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you really think

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:34:05 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I''m going against the grain, I have both a plain band, which stays on my finger all the time AND a diamond & sapphire band that I kind of use now as a spacer (I like the width of all the rings together)...
9.gif

*eta.. I like the option of being blingy or not.. ;-)
I think it might be a little much.
9.gif
Here is a picture to show you.

IMGRING4s3 (Small).JPG

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Here is a much better picture of the plain band.

IMGRing2p (Small).JPG

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Better pic of diamond band

IMGRing1d (Small).JPG

RLG

Shiny_Rock
And just for kicks

IMGRING6 pd(Small).JPG

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your opinions, I really appreciate them. I went to a local jeweler over lunch and looked at a different baguette band by precision set, so better quality workmanship and diamonds I hope. They are going to bring it in for me to look at.
21.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m no help! I love the plain band with your e-ring, but think Musey''s suggestion of the lower domed band would be even better!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, not that I've been to the second page, I LOVE the baguette band! I think you should do both!

kiett98

Shiny_Rock
Love the diamond band with your e-ring!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 3:46:07 PM
Author: RLG

Date: 2/20/2009 12:28:14 PM
Author: Elmorton
Here''s a link to Lauren''s collection - her baby baguette bands are about halfway down: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/took-some-updated-pics-of-my-collection.97901/
I love those bands too. That is where I got the idea of a baguette band in the first place. I have not been able to find anything like those anywhere.
RLG, I bought my bands locally at a store called Tuscany Jewelers here in Dallas.

Here''s a link to their contact page. http://www.tuscanyjewelers.com/view_doc.php?view_doc=2

Maybe if you sent them a pic of my bands, they might be able to order one for you.

I actually really love the look of the channel set baguette band with your e-ring, but I was having trouble finding a channel set band thin enough to wear with my 2mm e-ring. Once you get into really thin baguette band territory, especially in channel set, the diamondness of it starts to lose it''s punch.

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
If you did a poll, it sounds like you''d find the votes are pretty split down the middle! That tells me that either looks good, but I presonally prefer the plain band. Your stone is so beautiful that it pops more with the plain band, in my opinion.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:03:26 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
OK, not that I''ve been to the second page, I LOVE the baguette band! I think you should to both!
Lauren, your set with those small baguette bands is one of my favorites. Where did you find those (because I really need to add another ring to my decision process)?

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:07:48 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 2/20/2009 3:46:07 PM
Author: RLG

Date: 2/20/2009 12:28:14 PM
Author: Elmorton
Here''s a link to Lauren''s collection - her baby baguette bands are about halfway down: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/took-some-updated-pics-of-my-collection.97901/
I love those bands too. That is where I got the idea of a baguette band in the first place. I have not been able to find anything like those anywhere.
RLG, I bought my bands locally at a store called Tuscany Jewelers here in Dallas.

Here''s a link to their contact page. http://www.tuscanyjewelers.com/view_doc.php?view_doc=2

Maybe if you sent them a pic of my bands, they might be able to order one for you.

I actually really love the look of the channel set baguette band with your e-ring, but I was having trouble finding a channel set band thin enough to wear with my 2mm e-ring. Once you get into really thin baguette band territory, especially in channel set, the diamondness of it starts to lose it''s punch.
You must have been typing while I was typing my other response. Thank you for the information.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I really like the diamond band, but, if you are able, get both. It will give you variety and stacking options.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results