shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rookiebuyer

Rough_Rock
Carat Weight: 1.3
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Shape: Princess
Depth: 67.3%
Table: 70%
Polish: VG
Symmetry: GD
Culet: NO
Girdle: MED
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.35x6.14x4.13

$6000.

I would like some honest opinions. Help me out.

Thanks

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I don't know enough about princess cuts to be helpful, but there have been a lot of threads on them lately, so if you do some searches, you'll probably find info about measurements etc that people think are best. ALso, if you haven't already, check out www.gemappraisers.com 's DIY cut evaluator. It can help you get a feel for for cut specs out and the look of the actual shape.

good luck!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
With fancies there really is no way to tell by the numbers. There is no red flag here..so looks good. I am personally trying to find one with the table less than depth, but I would say that is worth the fed ex fee to inspect. The price is right too!

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
This stone rings in at a 1B on the AGS cut chart, which is awesome, but I do agree that if you can get more information that would help you make a better informed decision. Ask if the retailer can get a crown height or girdle thickness for you on the stone.

Good luck!
Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results