shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you guys think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AccordStoppy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the info you guys provided me the past 2~3 months. I''ve been reading the threads, and regardless of how random the topic was, I learned something new everytime.

Here''s what I ended up with.

MyRing051606.jpg

Agent3Civ

Shiny_Rock
very very nice!!! congrats

AccordStoppy

Rough_Rock
Here's the Sarin Report

I am a first time buyer and I am VERY impressed with the service I received from Bob Hoskins. He was very professional, helpful, friendly and responsive. I sent payment on monday and picked up the ring today (wed morning). It was literally about an hr ago (yea I couldn't wait).

sarin_AGS-6248604-1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
more more more pics please!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful. Classic and elegant!! Yes more pics please!!!
30.gif
36.gif

AccordStoppy

Rough_Rock
Unforunately, I just picked this up about an hr ago and I am at work. I don''t have any pictures other than the ones provided by WF. I will take lots when I get home.

It''s crazy how much the price of platinum has gone up. The setting jumped about $200 since I ordered, (which was 2 days ago).

Oh yea.. forgot to mention... this is a J/VVS2 stone. But looks completely white to me.

DI40X-5-16-06.jpg

AccordStoppy

Rough_Rock
Ok.. as promised, here are some new pictures. Finally figured out how to adjust the digital camera.

1236DSC00172.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! great pics! i love the classic solitaire...so elegant..
well done!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It''s fabulous. I love all the pics but the one of the ring on the puppy''s nose is my favorite
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautifully classic and elegant ring! It looks amazing on her hand (and on your dog''s nose).

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring looks so lovely on! The dog shot is great, but I like the dark one with the diamond shining in the dark the best. It shows the sparks it shoots off. I read somewhere once that you can tell how well a diamond is cut by how much is sparkles in the dark.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
a classic beauty!!!
30.gif
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results