shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you do when you are in a bad mood?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
You could rent a movie like "Dumb and Dumber".

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
unfortunately, I shop....whether I have the cash to do it or not...which somtimes comes back to bite me in the butt!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
well, since I don''t drink, smoke or do drugs, I watch reality tv and read magazines. I''ve been in quite a funk lately myself and trying to get out of it. Going for a walk helps, too. It''s just the initial move of getting out the door that''s hard!
Oh and surfing pricescope or the internet helps. I like to fantasy shop but not really shop as I need to start saving some money, bad!!! Listening to my ipod and walking through the local park (woods) is relaxing and takes my mind off my problems.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
geez, gypsy. I forgot about your knee. So forget the walk part. Sorry! I read your story and it absolutely sucks what happened to your knee. Sometimes it''s just one thing after another. I know how that feels and it stinks!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Listen to Sarah Mac(Lachlan), the Afterglow CD and put the speaker smack up against my head while I''m lying on the bed. I''ve also punched the daylights out of the pillow beforehand.
9.gif
This also works in a completely black room with candles lit, and the speaker not so close to my head.
2.gif
And minus the punching.
11.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
When Im in a bad mood, I put on old music that makes me think of my past and happier times when I was a kid, such as 80s music or cheesy 70s love ballads, and start singing along.
9.gif

I also will call my mom or sister and just vent and complain...they always have a way of cheering me up!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I agree, listen to 80s music on my ipod!

We got crunched by a drunk driver last weekend, my husband and I. Truck was totalled. What do I do when I''m in a bad mood? Count my blessings. I am alive and healthy, and so is my husband.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 9:08:03 PM
Author: lizz
Ooh, I agree, listen to 80s music on my ipod!

We got crunched by a drunk driver last weekend, my husband and I. Truck was totalled. What do I do when I''m in a bad mood? Count my blessings. I am alive and healthy, and so is my husband.
OMG lizz - that is terrible! Thank goodness you are both alright!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 8:00:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Listen to Sarah Mac(Lachlan), the Afterglow CD and put the speaker smack up against my head while I''m lying on the bed. I''ve also punched the daylights out of the pillow beforehand.
9.gif
This also works in a completely black room with candles lit, and the speaker not so close to my head.
2.gif
And minus the punching.
11.gif
I love Sarah!!!! Very therapeutic!

I actually played pool against her in Halifax, Nova Scotia during the Christmas season of 1993 at a neighbourhood bar. She was home visiting with her family for the holidays and popped by for a few games. I happened to be running the table that night and she came in and put her name on the board to play. It was my DH that recognized her and she was very sweet to talk too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Lizz, so glad you are Ok!

Anyway, when I'm in a bad mood I call The Demon Dog over and give him some lovin'! With him smiling up at me after a good belly rubbin' it's hard to be mad for too long!

Where do you live Gypsy? I'll send The Demon right over to cure your blues!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results