shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you do when you are in a bad mood?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feeling very depressed and mean, frankly.

In a serious funk. My knee is still on ice, isn''t getting better that I can tell... and I have started to hate my new job. *sigh* The thought of going back tommorow is just making me mean and nasty. I can feel it building in me. Which is terrible. But can''t seem to stop it.

Any ideas? Want a bubble bath but our tub is... well. The plumber is coming on Wednesday.

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What cheers you up?

For me it''s my FI and my cats. FI is watching baseball and the cats are just not helping today.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
What cheers me up. Thinking of how I am going to bait my FMIL...

Wait, I''m cranky and in a bad mood too. Scratch that.

Sushi always improves my mood.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL.

Did I mention I have stomach bug and have been battling non-stop nausea since Saturday morning? My skin, however looks fabulous and I've lost two pounds. Currently sucking down water to keep from getting dehydrated.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Take it out on hubby?

41.gif
Just kidding!!

Now that I have no serious vices (quit smoking, no drinking cos of baby), I think shopping will be my way to give myself some space to breathe.

I hope your knee gets better soon!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Is it a bad sign that I am tempted to get an Asha for my e-ring so she''ll freak out about how I made her son spend $$$ on a diamond way out of his budget, and then freak out again when we tell her it''s fake and O! the shame of having a fake diamond e-ring?
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shopping. Hmm.

That does help me. But I unfortunately am fixated on how much I hate where I live and how I need to NOT spend money so I can get the heck out of this town soon. Which is why I decided TODAY that I'm not going to reset my ring. Or plan a wedding.

Cause I seriously need out of this county. Preferably out of this state. These are all the reason I am feeling mean. God I need valium. Or tequila.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
design asschers
chat on PS
give Garry a hard time :}

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who is Garry? I''m game.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 10:04:24 PM
Author: Gypsy
Who is Garry? I''m game.
Hehe, he''ll love that LOL!!!
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 10:04:24 PM
Who is Garry? I''m game.

Hehehe. I think I just did by emailing him for a quote on the asscher halo.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Is this the same Garry who I got in a catfight with on the ''Canadian Diamonds'' forum where he implied that Canadians were rolling in dough while Africans were starving, and therefore not to support the Native people working in the diamond business because they all had ''cushy government pensions'' and didn''t need real jobs?
29.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 10:21:24 PM
Author: Galateia
Is this the same Garry who I got in a catfight with on the ''Canadian Diamonds'' forum where he implied that Canadians were rolling in dough while Africans were starving, and therefore not to support the Native people working in the diamond business because they all had ''cushy government pensions'' and didn''t need real jobs?
29.gif
sounds like him.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
cause trouble?
31.gif

just kidding!!!!

i typically just watch TV and stew...the more crap TV the better to get my mind off things. or i read a book or there is always retail therapy if nothing else works! but i actually don't get in bad moods that often...believe it or not i am pretty happy go lucky!!
9.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I'm with Mara...Crap TV always makes me feel better. I watch a little Real World and feel much better about my place in life...you know?

I also try to think about the good stuff in life...not to sound too mary sunshine...but even when things stink for me...they really don't stink that bad.

-Melissa

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s totally true lysser, i always try to remind myself that i am still very lucky even when things go wrong...and that it could always be worse. and yes isnt it amazing how when you watch TV and other''s problems...yours seem better or something?!?!!?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still confused about Garry.

Watching remake of Guess Who''s Coming to Dinner.

Which is just stupid enough to be funny.

Bank scene. LOL.

Feeling better... a bit.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Ashton Kutcher is such a tool...That''s gotta make you laugh, right???

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm...when I'm feeling crappy, I usually take a hot shower or soak in the tub then go to sleep. I have to sleep because if I'm upset, I just shut down completely. It usually takes a lot to upset me though.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is a tool. A lucky one though.

A really lucky one.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Read cheesy mags like the Star, watch Beverly Hillbillies on DajaVu, and google old boyfriends to see how icky they turned out. I personally like tequila, but you said your stomach is on the fritz.

cheers--Sharon

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed. I could see how the fame and riches of Ashton could cause one to feel some rage...so really, you need to watch some idiots on MTV. That will make you feel better.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Take a book, a snack, and a drink...and get into the bath! With the door locked!

Since your bath is shot, what are the chances of getting your man to give you a complete body massage? My hubby gave me one the other day and I was sooo relaxed afterwards that I could hardly move!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m rarely in a bad mood, but when I am, I either go to the mall or eat good chocolate or ice cream (or both!!)!!
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Feeling a little better.

Gonna keep looking for some job satisfaction. Outside of NJ. Two birds. One stone. Happy Gypsy.

I think I''ve been keeping myself busy with the setting and wedding. Those things... not gonna make me happy. Just masking the problem.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, Gypsy, I often call my mom when I''m in a bad mood...she is the numero uno when it comes to "pep talks." Otherwise, I agree with others who''ve said watching reality t.v. is the bst remedy...it seems when watching others'' drama, that yours doesn''t seem quite so bad.

I also like to read books, play piano, and OF COURSE get online and observe PS!!! Pricescope really has been the best remedy for my ills for the last (almost) year. It''s just one of those "non reality" websites that you can go on and lose yourself for an hour or so, but it''s "real" at the same time.... Here''s hoping you get out of your funk soon...
emcocktl.gif
36.gif
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2006 10:39:02 PM
Still confused about Garry.

Watching remake of Guess Who''s Coming to Dinner.

Which is just stupid enough to be funny.

Bank scene. LOL.

Feeling better... a bit.

Garry,
cutnutava.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always clean some jewelry when I''m in a bad mood because it demands my undivided attention. A clean diamond is guaranteed to bring a smile to my face!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crap tv, my best perfume and chocolate. Never fails.
11.gif

Also I go and clean something or sort out a cupboard, seriously this works.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
When I''m tired/sad/overwhelmed/upset I usually go with the magazines, hot bath, and glass of wine approach. My BF actually has a TV mounted in his bathroom, which means I can combine all that with reality TV too... even better! Otherwise, I head over to the Barnes and Noble across the street, get a latte from their Starbucks, park myself in a section that looks interesting and hang out for a couple hours until I feel revived... I''m definitely a bookstore junky.
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh i thought of two other things i tend to do if i am upset or mad...i go outside and look at my garden, i love flowers and it''s hard to be upset or sad or anything when you are looking at the beauty of nature...and colorful blooms. the other thing is sometimes i will bake cookies or something. i always feel like that is a comfort thing.

but for the most part i just sit on the couch and watch TV.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results