shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this set?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and just wanted to get some feedback. What do you think of this set? I don't have the ring in posession until next week so I only have two pics of it.

Platinum settings and bands
It's a 1.03 G colored Emerald cut. VS2
The side stones in the engagement ring are tapered baguettes. There are 4 total baguettes weighing .29 and two rounds weighing .11
The matching half eternity wedding band has alternating baguettes and rounds. Total weight of the wedding band is .77.
The set all together is 2.20

This is one of the only pics I have and it's not that great...

91_1_b.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
It looks much like my w-set (except I have all baguettes on the w-band instead of alternating baguettes and rounds)...

Here''s some pix.....

92831ECJBB.jpg

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Can you give me specs of your set? It's BEAUTIFUL! Love E cuts!
30.gif

Edited to Add: I have one other pic, but to me it's worse than the first!

myring.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Sure!!

The EC stone is a E/VS1 1.03 carats.
L/W ratio: 1.4
Depth: 69.5
Table: 62
Symmetry: VG
Polish: VG

The e-band and w-band is an extra 1.23 carats of 2 x 2 baguettes.
The approximate color is F-G, with clarity of VVS.

Hope that helps!

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Nice! I was wondering if you''d had anything that you dislike about your e-cut since you''ve had it?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Nope....nothing...I''ve had my set since April and haven''t regretted it for even one day!!! If you really like sparkle and brilliance, just know that EC''s don''t have the same degree of sparkle/brilliance as compared to a round, but I L
30.gif
VE the clean lines and step cuts in the EC...

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I''m not so into the sparkle of the RBs but I just love the clean lines and flow of ECs!!! Thanks for your help! Oh, if you don''t mind me asking, how much did you pay for your stone if you purchased it alone?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
We bought it from a B&M instead of an online dealer...so the price was a bit higher, but we felt more secure that way...so I don''t know if it would be fair to provide a price....

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Amanda...I just PMed you...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Amanda your wedding set is beautiful!! I thought it looked like one of the other sets I saw here on P-scope... Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

~P.S Love the baguettes!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Amanda, your set is just lovely. ECs are very classy and elegant. You either love them or not, but they are always stunning.

Shay

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your opinions! I''ll be sure to post pics when my ring arrives. Just a little background. My jewelry box was stolen with my wedding set in it. This is the replacement.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so sorry to hear that. I think your replacement set is just gorgeous and look forward to more pics once you get your new set.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh that''s terrible that your wedding set was stolen! be sure to let us know what your new rings look like though (we loooove pics!
9.gif
)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about the stolen jewelery box, but this replacement set is stunning!!! I sure hope you plan to post more pics when you get the set in your possession!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is beautiful! I love ECs (I have one also) they are so elegant.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
You poor thing. You will feel better once the other set gets here. They cannot replace the memories, but they are only a symbol of your love. Your love is what is important.

Shay

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much ladies. I''m very sad about my ring
39.gif
, but I know that we''ll find a way to make this one just as special. Our anniversary is coming up so I know that we''re going to do something with this set to make it meaningful! It was mailed off today and I''ll post pics as soon as it arrives!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results