shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you all think of this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marinasmk

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I''m thinking this is it. What do you all think? I found it at Whiteflash and I spoke with Brian, the cutter, this evening, and he says it will look great in a Tacori setting (HT 2229 / HT2229A - platinum with G color diamonds), even though it''s an I color (because of the cut). The inclusion is not visible to the naked eye. He said it''s just a crystal. It seems to score really well on the cut advisor....and I''m just so thrilled with it. I already purchased it...so I''m hoping for the best. After much searching, I think I finally found "the one".

I''ve attached a picture of the ideal scope image. I noticed more white on the ends than on many of the other ideal cuts....as far as light leakage goes, do you think it will still be okay? I forgot to ask Brian this question.

PS: thanks to all on this board...you are truly wonderful. Lesley and Brian at Whiteflash are just fabulous....and Steve at Dems is just the nicest guy, too.

Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 1.540
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 61.1
Table: 57
Crown Angle: 34.8
Crown %: 14.9
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 43
Girdle: 0.9%-1.6% Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 7.43-7.46X4.55

IS_AGS-4910804.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results