shape
carat
color
clarity

what do ya''ll think of this bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Hayden Harnett Triple-Strap satchel $378. I have a few HH bags and LOVE their leather...uber squooshy, thick, and ever so pet-able. I'm mulling it over and can't decide...it catches my eye everytime i browse and the color is yummy and i don't have any bags in that color...

hudsatch_smk_zoom.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cool! What site has Hayden Harnett online? I''ll have to googlestalk it out! I wonder how hard that front pocket would be to get open & closed but that''s something you wouldn''t really know until you get it. Not a dealbreaker (unless you subway everyday -- one friend is A*AL about that).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well of course I think it''s beautiful! Hopefully you think so too and will wear it in good health!
35.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i have been coveting that bag (along with a few other HH bags) for some time now.

i think it''s gorgeous!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 12:57:38 AM
Author: decodelighted
I think it's cool! What site has Hayden Harnett online? I'll have to googlestalk it out! I wonder how hard that front pocket would be to get open & closed but that's something you wouldn't really know until you get it. Not a dealbreaker (unless you subway everyday -- one friend is A*AL about that).
haydenharnett.com you can also find other online retailers who carry their bags -- fengjunk.com and lunaboston.com are two i've dealt with. i LOVE their bags. simple classic design, well-made, and not a wallet breaker -- and seriously, the leather is FAB. esp the "luggage" leather. there is a soft squooshiness that is hard to describe, you just have to feel it. i don't know anyone who has felt their "luggage" leather and hasn't gone "ooooooooh...niiiiice!" when i first got my first of two
emembarrassed.gif
luggage bags i wanted to just pet my bags...and sniff them..heehee, they have the yummiest leather smell. you laugh now but just you wait!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i
emlove.gif
this one:

Hayden-Harnett%20Handbags%20%20Accessories%20-%20Item%20Detail.jpg
Hayden-Harnett%20Handbags%20%20Accessories%20-%20Item%20Detail1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results