Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

what do ya''ll think of this bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Hayden Harnett Triple-Strap satchel $378. I have a few HH bags and LOVE their leather...uber squooshy, thick, and ever so pet-able. I'm mulling it over and can't decide...it catches my eye everytime i browse and the color is yummy and i don't have any bags in that color...

hudsatch_smk_zoom.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cool! What site has Hayden Harnett online? I''ll have to googlestalk it out! I wonder how hard that front pocket would be to get open & closed but that''s something you wouldn''t really know until you get it. Not a dealbreaker (unless you subway everyday -- one friend is A*AL about that).

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well of course I think it''s beautiful! Hopefully you think so too and will wear it in good health!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i have been coveting that bag (along with a few other HH bags) for some time now.

i think it''s gorgeous!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2006 12:57:38 AM
Author: decodelighted
I think it's cool! What site has Hayden Harnett online? I'll have to googlestalk it out! I wonder how hard that front pocket would be to get open & closed but that's something you wouldn't really know until you get it. Not a dealbreaker (unless you subway everyday -- one friend is A*AL about that).
haydenharnett.com you can also find other online retailers who carry their bags -- fengjunk.com and lunaboston.com are two i've dealt with. i LOVE their bags. simple classic design, well-made, and not a wallet breaker -- and seriously, the leather is FAB. esp the "luggage" leather. there is a soft squooshiness that is hard to describe, you just have to feel it. i don't know anyone who has felt their "luggage" leather and hasn't gone "ooooooooh...niiiiice!" when i first got my first of two
luggage bags i wanted to just pet my bags...and sniff them..heehee, they have the yummiest leather smell. you laugh now but just you wait!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot
    August Birthstone 2020: Peridot

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.