shape
carat
color
clarity

What do u think of this semi-bezel ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

Need ur opinion on this design.

This is actually a design from Dimend Scaasi, except i''ve used photoshop to make the centre stone bigger, the bezel thinner and also added a surprise diamond (as seen in the profile shot).

Pls let me know wot u think of this! To me, it looks very nice, but i''m not sure how good it''ll look on my hand. Wondering if i should have those side-stones or just go with a plain band.
33.gif

ring3915.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot - it''s one of the nicest bezel settings I''ve seen :) good luck!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I really like the side stones. It''s very pretty.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think it is gorgeous and I would keep the sidestones. They really complete the look. I have a three stone ring set in semi-bezels and I love it!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I like the 1/2 bezel, side diamonds, and the surprise one--nice touches. You did a good job.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I really like it!! I''d keep everything as is!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The design is fluid, with the perfect amount of sparkle! I really like it.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanx for all the nice comments!

I feel much better about my choice now. I was feeling a little uncertain at first, cos this is gonna be my FIRST REAL PIECE OF JEWELERY.

This is actually my input to my bf regarding how i''ll wan my e-ring to b like. No idea when i''ll be getting it, but when i do, i''ll definitely post some handshots!!
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really really like this style. I love how you put the surprise diamonds in it. I''m sure it''ll look great. I like bezel-sets, but tend to be a little picky. This one is super.

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Very clean and sleek! I like how its simple and understated, yet it manages to add some extra bling that compliments the center stone nicely. Also should be an easier ring to clean if the bottom of the bezel is open, and we all know a clean diamond always sparkles more
10.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot. But I would be sensitive to the fact that such a thick band will make your stone look smaller. Have you looked at similar rings IRL and on your hand?

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow you did great! I love the side diamonds. Can''t wait to see it!

a

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy,

Don''t worry, i''m a total fan of thick bands! I''ve seen a 0.5 carat Tiffany Etoile IRL, but not on my hand. But i feel tt thick bands compliment my rugged nurse''s hands better.
41.gif
Tried thin bands and didn''t like them. My diamond-to-be will be around 0.65 carat.

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
I like the sidestones - very nice piece!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I was considering this setting myself for a diamond that I sent to setting last week..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks lovely exactly as its designed.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too love it. Another PSer has a very very similar setting. She has an OEC maybe it is facet fire? Have you seen the photos of her setting? It is very very nice.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 10:42:30 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
I too love it. Another PSer has a very very similar setting. She has an OEC maybe it is facet fire? Have you seen the photos of her setting? It is very very nice.

Hi Stone Hunter, I did a search on FacetFire, but her OEC setting is a prong set rather than a semi-bezel. Her side stones r much closer too. It's such a pity, was hoping tt i can see some handshots of someone with the same setting as me. Hers is wayyyyyy gorgeous tho!
21.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
hi gladyskristen,
I love that setting! I have a friend with an e-w oval set semi bezel like that, and it looks amazing. She got her idea from Pricescope, so you might want to do a search on east west ovals etc. Personally, I would probably go with the surprise diamonds but skip the stones in the band, but that''s just me and I have simple taste. I''m sure it will look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results