shape
carat
color
clarity

What do u think of my hand size?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,

I''ve read lots abt how certain rings looks gd for slender fingers/hands while others look gd for chunkier hands.

I''m not sure how fat/thin my hand is, compared to my finger size. So now ''m pretty lost trying to choose a ring thickness for my e-ring (gonna b 5/8 carat) tt will suit my hand.

I''ve attached a pic of my hand below. How will u describe my hand? my ring size is 4 1/2, and i''m wearing a 2.5mm plain silver band (a friendship ring) in the pic.

PS: Pls pardon the pic quality - i took it wif my mobile.

gladhand.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would suggest just going to a jewelry store and trying on a wide variety. Then you can see for yourself!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2007 7:39:37 AM
Author: Ellen
I would suggest just going to a jewelry store and trying on a wide variety. Then you can see for yourself!
EXCELLENT suggestion ellen. i second the suggestion.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, you look like you have beautiful hands and a nice small finger size...I think anything would look great! I wouldn''t go too thick, though. But I second everyone''s suggestions that you go try some rings on...only way to know what you like for sure!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''d try some on and see what''s most comfy for you. some love thick bands, others prefer thin. for me it''s a comfort thing.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think anything would work with your hands, so pick out what you love!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results