shape
carat
color
clarity

What do tou think about this tone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, no Sarin !!!
loopy.gif

cert.jpg

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Here is the picture...
loopy.gif

diam.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Stephan--What sort of feedback are you looking for on the stone? It may be hard to give much feedback without more details such as a Sarin would provide. The picture looks good, arrows appear somewhat prominent in the blowup...is it an H&A or similar?

I'm sure you already know this, but an L color stone will face up a light yellow. Depending on the quality and cut of the stone, the sparkle may hide some of the color, but I am not sure what you are going for (e.g. carat weight must be at 3c or rather would have a compromise of carat weight, color, clarity and cut?). If you are looking for an upwards whiter facing diamond, you may want to look more along the lines of a H/I, VS2/SI1 (making sure it's eye clean) and taking the carat weight down to a 2.5 or similar. Not sure what your price point is..and I know you are located in Belgium, but I think that some of the vendors on here such as SuperbCert and possibly WhiteFlash do sell to other countries, have you contacted either of them to check their policy and shipping charges etc?

1.gif
Hope this helps. Good luck!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
The stone shows beautiful arrows!
love.gif

If the L color doesn't bother you too much --it will have a slightly yellow facing-- and you prefer high clarity, then this stone is a very nice possibility!!! Even if you don't have a Sarin report, I suspect it's an ideal cut, however, if you're seriously interested in this diamond, the seller should be able to provide you a Sarin/OGI quite easily...
The stone comes from dirtcheapdiamonds' H&A selection, right?

Giangi
1.gif

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Thank you both!
No, the yellowish color doesn't disturb me, I already have a N-color diamond and I will never sell it.
Thank you Mara, but as you know, I have to sell my Millenium H&A first...
OK, Giangi, it's a dirtcheap diamond :)
15.000$
I bought my millenium diamond from a sightholder in Antwerp, and some people told me he sells his beautiful stones to Tiffany's and the other stones to people like me... hehehe...
Now I am afraid if I want a bigger stone, he will not sell the best cut to me... I don't know how I can do...
Regards,

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
So you're in Europe??? Me too
9.gif
!!!!!!! I have to admit that hte stone is quite beautiful
love.gif
... If you like N color, surely you will be very happy with 'L'. VS 1 is a beautiful clarity grade, especially if it's given by GIA.
The price sounds very good. I did a little research and a 3cts VS 1 - L costs about 4100-4900$/ct, but considering that yours is H&A, well, it's quite a deal!!!!
Let us know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results