shape
carat
color
clarity

What did everyone buy on Black Friday??

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing crazy. Got rings from small designers who don’t do sales often, plus a Mason Pearson hair brush.

Melanie Casey petite distance band at 15% off
374D01F0-13AE-402E-B8B1-1B8CAC8A9D4D.jpeg

Sofia Zakia guardian ring in rose gold at 20% off
5411EF72-4F2A-4EE6-8B1C-CE431A2DFB2C.jpeg

Stunning.:love: And so unique and beautiful and special. LOVE.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@missy oh I am such a fan of your SW collection!!! I am a little jealous.:)))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also bought my favorite sunscreen from colorescience, a new eye cream from them, Christmas light strand from Pier 1, my favorite MAC product and while ordering my favorite lipstick, found out it was discontinued...the worst!

Ugh I hate when our faves get discontinued. Can you search eBay and see perhaps if you can find it new? Also Poshmark might have it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy oh I am such a fan of your SW collection!!! I am a little jealous.:)))

What size are you? If you can wear my size whatever you want to borrow is yours!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vitamins and supplements.

Haha I hear you. I order these every 3 months and it is super expensive. I never get them on sale per so but I do get them at an excellent price as I am considered a healthcare provider despite being retired so I do pay almost half price but even at that it is thousands per year I am spending on vitamins and supplements. Grateful for the provider cost for sure.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Missy even better we will shop for them together! I wear European 38 usually. Rarely 39 in boots.

I cannot take much supplements anymore. My mom really warned me in the past about taking immune stimulants and she told me I will be autoimmune and she was right. After I landed in the hospital I stopped taking most but Vitamin C daily and rarely multivitamins. Stopped with everything else. Except various teas and healthy foods. Very wary of everything else. I about never really catch viral stuff anyhow because of my over active immune system.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy even better we will shop for them together! I wear European 38 usually. Rarely 39 in boots.

I cannot take much supplements anymore. My mom really warned me in the past about taking immune stimulants and she told me I will be autoimmune and she was right. After I landed in the hospital I stopped taking most but Vitamin C daily and rarely multivitamins. Stopped with everything else. Except various teas and healthy foods. Very wary of everything else. I about never really catch viral stuff anyhow because of my over active immune system.

Emailing you.

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Ugh I hate when our faves get discontinued. Can you search eBay and see perhaps if you can find it new? Also Poshmark might have it.

Good idea, thank you @missy!!!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Art for my living room and bathroom, a coffee table, an end table, lamps, curtains, a table cloth, all of my kid’s christmas presents, an accent cabinet.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gosh, the packages started arriving yesterday. I'm one of those people who basically restocks my entire house in this one weekend :lol-2: and gets most of my holiday shopping DONE. Gifts for DH (He's VERY into running) winter running gear, re-upped his sneaker supply for the year, got him a new wallet and man bag, new GAP jammies for all of us, special toys for the little, Roomba for my Mom, stocked up on hair care (briogio FTW), FINALLY got us both new phones (Pixel 4XL), some random clothes, Loccitaine for coworkers/cousins/aunties...it goes on and on and now I'm DONE!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made just a few small impulse purchases. The first arrived yesterday afternoon. I got a sweet deal on these.

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.08.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.08.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 5.08.03 AM.png

I will add to this thread when purchase #2 arrives. End of week I believe.

FABU! I love the gold eyelets! (is that what they are called..?)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Didn't buy any jewelry. Bought a Purple mattress and some sheets, a Kindle Paperwhite, a MacBook Air, and an assortment of winter clothes, cosmetics, and cat stuff.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super practical this year so no jewelry. Sweaters for DH and myself, winter stuff for kids. Cozy plush sheets and duvet cover for DS because he loves everything soft and has been using a microfleece blanket as sheets. Fresh produce boxes that have been on my list. More holiday decor and new fake tree. Retinol serum and new nail files as I managed to break every single one I had. Typing tutor software for DS.

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
I picked up a 1.65 ctw Brian Gavin Diamonds Nightingale (18K Rose Gold) 5-stone ring! Yay! It won't be here for a few weeks though.

Also bought some matcha from Breakaway Matcha.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought 4mm pink tourmaline studs from Yvonne Raley to make into drops for my hoops. She didn’t charge for the change from studs to drops. I’ve been looking everywhere so finally asked her..and she said she could do it...and they were on sale!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing crazy. Got rings from small designers who don’t do sales often, plus a Mason Pearson hair brush.

Mason Pearson brushes are the BEST!! And they seriously last forever. I’ve been using a sensitive scalp paddle for decades - I don’t have a particularly sensitive scalp but their all- boar bristle is the only brush that’s never, ever gotten static-ey on me. I have boar bristle brushes from other brands - I don’t know what MP does differently!! Love their brushes :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is very interesting. Would you consider starting a thread? I have a friend who I think this info would be helpful for.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mason Pearson brushes are the BEST!! And they seriously last forever. I’ve been using a sensitive scalp paddle for decades - I don’t have a particularly sensitive scalp but their all- boar bristle is the only brush that’s never, ever gotten static-ey on me. I have boar bristle brushes from other brands - I don’t know what MP does differently!! Love their brushes :love:
I’m glad to hear that! I’ve actually never tried one before. I borrowed a friend’s brush in the same style and I loved it so much that I decided to splurge on this.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey @PintoBean, ok sure, what would you like me to write about? Any ideas? Sorry for the threadjack guys.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
A new crossbody and a new wallet. Hobo always does a fun holiday limited edition leather. I have carried the fool out of the crossbody I have now and I’m hoping the one I got this weekend will work for different outfits and in the spring and summer.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these the week before but they arrived on black friday:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday (Cyber Monday) I bought a bunch of fun clothing items on Modcloth. 40% off everything. I love modcloth and all my fun leggings are from them. Christmas cats, July 4th cats, Reindeer leggings, sloth shirts etc. Modcloth is queen of happy cheerful clothing. Quirky and irrepressible and the prices are amazing especially on sale.

Today I bought a few more pairs of leggings from Nordstrom Rack. Red sequined ones for the holiday haha hope they are comfy and some faux suede ones that look so pretty I couldn't resist. Let's see in real life what I think. I will have to be patient because for some reason shipping won't be for another 3-5 days. Crazy in this day and age I have to wait so long.

My LE sweaters came yesterday and I am pleased. Got 50% off those. Sweet.

Still waiting for my SW boots that I ordered over a week ago. Snail mail indeed!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these the week before but they arrived on black friday:

EB6A14C6-AF72-4B34-A235-5F906F4D8D96.jpeg

Freaking fantastic! Stunning beyond stunning. I am in awe of these @distracts! What a sweet purchase.:kiss2:
Thrilled for you.:appl:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely nothing :shock:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely nothing :shock:

@Austina I didn’t really buy anything either..The drops weren’t expensive...I’m going to buy some sweaters for my son at Banana Republic later because they still have a 40% off sale going on. He gets a check but I always like to buy him something. I still owe him a suit from last year. He’s hard to buy for. He doesn’t want anything

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought 2 Alexa Dots. My youngest daughter bought a Fire Stick for her tv. We are going smart(ish) home here. I like Alexa, it's kind of fun. I'm getting a Bose wireless speaker for Christmas.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I mostly ordered mundane stuff... clothing for the kids, a new cat tree and some extra scratching posts, etc. But then I spotted these cute little treasures at Lang and felt like a little bit of bling was in order! I can freely admit that I am a sucker for octagonal designs... :love:

Octagonal diamond dangles 1.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mostly ordered mundane stuff... clothing for the kids, a new cat tree and some extra scratching posts, etc. But then I spotted these cute little treasures at Lang and felt like a little bit of bling was in order! I can freely admit that I am a sucker for octagonal designs... :love:

Octagonal diamond dangles 1.png

Oooh those are super yummy. :kiss2: Octagonlicious!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
- Dog and cat food. Seriously! That stuff is expensive so when I found a great sale, I stocked up. Sure, my DH thinks I’m nuts but I saved lots of $ so I’m ok with looking like a crazy cat lady. :lol:
DF632126-A960-4AF2-8498-D94ED34E2E8E.gif

- A couple gifts for my three nieces and my DH’s Christmas gifts.

- A small round Mahenge spinel from Yvonne Raley. It’s the round one.

- And my favorite purchase...a kitchen aid mixer. I’ve wanted one for a couple years but I don’t cook or bake enough to justify it. Well, after 3 years of seeing those Black Friday prices pass me by, I just said “screw it” and bought one.
2E3CA62D-F6E9-4516-9ABA-CAD652F899A1.jpeg

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
I bought 2 Alexa Dots. My youngest daughter bought a Fire Stick for her tv. We are going smart(ish) home here. I like Alexa, it's kind of fun. I'm getting a Bose wireless speaker for Christmas.

@lyra would love to hear how you like the bose speakers later...been thinking about some myself for music / white noise at night, especially with new baby coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results