shape
carat
color
clarity

What ct. weight would u approximate in Tiffany Ad Campaign?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: What ct. weight would u approximate in Tiffany Ad Campai

Yeah, I would guess over 3ct and as much as 4ct. Hard to tell since it depends on the model's finger size, but since models tend to be tall, she likely had moderately sized hands at least...

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Heh, I was just looking at one of those in a magazine the other day and wondering the same thing ....

I'd guess 3 to 4 carats right alongside Dreamer judging by the finger coverage she's got going on ... and probably towards the high side of that. Then again, Tiffany's selects for model's with pianists hands for these campaigns (consider also, the Celebration ring ads where a model can easily stack 6 bands, which is a challenge for most mere mortals). So perhaps even bigger?

slg47

Ideal_Rock

Circe|1303332129|2901152 said:
Heh, I was just looking at one of those in a magazine the other day and wondering the same thing ....

I'd guess 3 to 4 carats right alongside Dreamer judging by the finger coverage she's got going on ... and probably towards the high side of that. Then again, Tiffany's selects for model's with pianists hands for these campaigns (consider also, the Celebration ring ads where a model can easily stack 6 bands, which is a challenge for most mere mortals). So perhaps even bigger?

probably just long fingers and not...thick fingers?

whatever size it is it looks nice 8)

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock

Does anyone which wedding band she is wearing in the video? It looks like a channel one but I'm not sure.. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results