shape
carat
color
clarity

What can I do with these diamonds???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MRS2004

Rough_Rock
I''ve been asking this way too much, and I know generally what I want, but I can''t find anything "reasonable" out there (so it seems).

I have: a .3 ct, a .2 ct, and 2 .15 (these are approx), and about 12 itty bits (very technical, I know). They''re all very nice quality (I''ve been told).

What I want is something a bit more dainty, with two rings (an e-ring, and a band). Of course, I can always settle for a nice e-ring to match my old, plain gold band !
2.gif

I''ve gone to a local dealer ...very rude and pushy re: religion; went to a local pawn shop where the very interestingly dressed (read: hard to distinguish from lady of the evening) appraiser (who was listed in my local tele book) works...Not much selection, but they had a three-stone band with smaller accents that I liked, but she was pushing a much thinner band to compliment it...I DID NOT like it....

Union Diamond and DCD just don''t have the designs that I like, and the others that I like don''t compare in price!
errrr.gif
any ideas???? Or maybe I just need a few months off for breathing???

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
You went to a preacher, a prostitute, and an appraiser who sells on the side. Sounds like a joke waiting to happen. All you want is a good setting choice for a few diamonds. I suggest looking at some mounting companies on line. I think Wink suggests Stuller.com for thousands of choices. You do not have to worry about whether your diamonds will fit. Narrow down your style and then there are many ways to find someone to do the job for you. I have 17 hours to kill on a plane tomorrow, I am going to think of a punch line for the beginning of your new joke.

MRS2004

Rough_Rock
Gee, when you look at it from THAT angle! ha ha ha
nono.gif

Thanks for keeping things in perspective! .

MRS2004

Rough_Rock
ps - to help your punchline, the appraiser and the prostitute were one in the same...but you can always take creative license if necessary!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results