shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your thoughts on how government is handling COVID-19

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What? these states are opening.. they should be wearing masks, but both parties don't wear masks does Herr Trumpski? no, why should ANYONE wear a mask if our beloved narcissist doesn't? How many trumpites will be at Tulsa? I've yet to read that anyone will or won't wear a mask for the rally.. given our fascist leader believes in everyone getting sick but him time will tell if people wear them or not. BLM protesters are often young the sociopath in charge's followers are often 40s-80s.. hopefully (but I doubt) you will see many masks are the Trump en company rally for the rich 'cause the middle is always screwed up the Fuhrer.

Queensland:

1592077982377.png

Los Angeles

1592078055922.png

Washington Square NYC

1592078296180.png

SOME protestors wore masks ... where they were supposedly ‘mandated’ ... definitely not all, definitely not distancing ... definitely LOTS of shouting/spewing droplets ... lots of physical contact with strangers ...

Meanwhile, I have yet to read where anyone has said masks were banned and/or no one would be allowed to wear a mask at a Trump rally or convention if they choose to do so.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’s absolutely hilarious that he’s having rally attendees sign a waiver that says they won’t sue him if they catch covid. Why would that even be a problem if masks and social distancing are the problem in this big ol’ freedom stealing hoax :lol:

Why does anyone need to sign a medical waiver/release when having a medical professional perform a medical procedure in a controlled, sterile medical environment? Because stuff happens, you can’t control everything, and many people are sue-happy.

The RNC, Trump and their attorneys aren’t stupid; they’re probably largely doing it to mitigate anti-Trumpers (who only attend his events to protest/create a scene) from seeking a big payday by claiming they contracted COVID while attending the event. I put nothing past people who are so clearly consumed with unreasonable & irrational levels of hate.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek I posted pics above - in the U.S. - of protestors not observing the widely-recommended mask & social distancing suggestions, including NC Governor (and Democrat) Roy Cooper. That’s their choice, as it is Trump’s ... and mine.

The rest of your post reads as incoherent, angry rambling filled with the usual broad-brush stereotypes; not aiming to have a civil exchange ... maybe someone else will bite, but I already have dinner plans.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
What? these states are opening.. they should be wearing masks, but both parties don't wear masks does Herr Trumpski? no, why should ANYONE wear a mask if our beloved narcissist doesn't? How many trumpites will be at Tulsa? I've yet to read that anyone will or won't wear a mask for the rally.. given our fascist leader believes in everyone getting sick but him time will tell if people wear them or not. BLM protesters are often young the sociopath in charge's followers are often 40s-80s.. hopefully (but I doubt) you will see many masks are the Trump en company rally for the rich 'cause the middle is always screwed up the Fuhrer.

Queensland:

1592077982377.png

Los Angeles

1592078055922.png

Washington Square NYC

1592078296180.png

It'll be interesting to see pictures of Trump's audience. I think the Bank of America center holds 19,000 some people.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Demon
Just an FYI that my husband pointed out to me a while back and I thought you might find helpful. If you click on the arrow in the column heading for New Cases it will reorder the entire graph in either ascending or descending order for that column. I use this feature all the time now when I am looking at the different statistics. :geek2:
Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 8.40.22 PM.png

May I ask for the link to where those tables are? (I may have missed them earlier in the thread.) :))

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

Over to the right they have links to where they obtain the info. It seems more current than Johns Hopkins - they take a while to catch up.

And if you want to check the latest daily totals, do it by around 6:30 pm Mtn time. They wipe out the days totals sometime after that and get ready for the next days.

BMI

Shiny_Rock
May I ask for the link to where those tables are? (I may have missed them earlier in the thread.) :))
Thanks @Demon for replying. :))

And @OoohShiny , here is the direct link for the World Statistics (since IIRC) you are in England. You can easily get from one to the other, I just wanted to alert you that we had answered. :))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting info for anyone in harms way with a cop(s)

anyone who's going to involved themselves in a sit-in, or take over, know your rights.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Over to the right they have links to where they obtain the info. It seems more current than Johns Hopkins - they take a while to catch up.

And if you want to check the latest daily totals, do it by around 6:30 pm Mtn time. They wipe out the days totals sometime after that and get ready for the next days.

Thanks @Demon for replying. :))

And @OoohShiny , here is the direct link for the World Statistics (since IIRC) you are in England. You can easily get from one to the other, I just wanted to alert you that we had answered. :))

Thank you very much! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results