shape
carat
color
clarity

What Are Your Least Favorite And Favorite Emoticons?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got new emoticons in the switch and some of them are just weird to me! (Like this: :arrow: ... :confused: )

But I have to say that my least favorite emoticon is still this though: :love: No idea why, but it gets on my nerves!

My favorite is definitely this: :cheeky: I use it way too much...guess I'm super cheeky?

What are your least favorite and favorite emoticons?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There's a rodent emoticon with little fangs. In many ways, I think of that one as my signature - my nickname as a kid, instead of the more typical "kitten" or "sunshine" was "rat" in Russian. (You had to be there.) I actually have a doll that is a rat in a crown and a really nicely made dress who is, you guessed it, Queen Rat. So if we could just put a crown on this guy, I'd be perfectly content: :rodent:

In terms of least favorite ... really? We need a rolly-eyed emoticon? Because it's so hard to just come out and be blunt with completely strangers on the internet, that we need to resort to passive-aggression? Puh-leaze. :rolleyes:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't say I've ever thought about this one before.. :bigsmile:

I can't think of a use for an emotie with a goatee - :ugeek: and I'm not a huge fan of the wavey guy, wayyyy too effusive - :wavey:
I do appreciate the :-o :errrr: :sick: combos - they're usually all that's needed in a post that warrants them!

Circe - ::snort::

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1305034210|2917285 said:
There's a rodent emoticon with little fangs. In many ways, I think of that one as my signature - my nickname as a kid, instead of the more typical "kitten" or "sunshine" was "rat" in Russian. (You had to be there.) I actually have a doll that is a rat in a crown and a really nicely made dress who is, you guessed it, Queen Rat. So if we could just put a crown on this guy, I'd be perfectly content: :rodent:

In terms of least favorite ... really? We need a rolly-eyed emoticon? Because it's so hard to just come out and be blunt with completely strangers on the internet, that we need to resort to passive-aggression? Puh-leaze. :rolleyes:
I'm more inclined to use the rolly-eyed emoticon in relation to a story I'm telling about my life (probably rolling my eyes at my mother or FI), not in regards to other posters. So it works for me, but I agree that using it as a means of passive-aggression is lame.

I like the laughing emoticon. I like to laugh. :lol:

In general, though, I prefer the round emoticons to emoticons with a pointy chin. Those irk me.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I like the eye roller :roll: I use it in reference to myself and my actions not others...I am not usually passive aggressive. I am pretty blunt about my opinions.

I also like :naughty: :lol: :errrr: :appl: :love: and :angryfire:

Wow, I just realized that I favor all the moving emoticons...hmmm, I am like a toddler, easily amused by moving objects :oops:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun question!

Ok favorite is: :naughty: because I feel we as PSers are always up to something... Like a bling project :naughty:

Least favorite or least useful: :snore: because arewe ever really rude enough to snore in response to someone else??? Lol

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Favorite -> :rodent:

Least favorite -> :geek: I mean, this thing doesn't really EMOTE anything. I know it's supposed to be a "geek", but if I'm going geek, I'm going UBER geek, which is the emotie right next to it.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Favorite? :cheeky: or :rodent: for sure! To be used when saying something intentionally dumb. Ooh, also :naughty: . Because, well, it's just fun.

Least favorite would have to be :tongue: . I don't know why it bothers me, but it does!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Favs are :love: :appl: :naughty: :twirl: :wavey: :angryfire: :-o

For some reason, all the bottom yellow ones bother me. I like the bright yellow, green and blue guys, not the weird orangey ones.
As far as my least fav it would be :geek: :ugeek: I see creepy guy, and creepy perv guy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1305031775|2917248 said:
But I have to say that my least favorite emoticon is still this though: :love: No idea why, but it gets on my nerves!
thing2...just to get on your nerves... :tongue:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1305067912|2917851 said:
thing2of2|1305031775|2917248 said:
thing2...just to get on your nerves... :tongue:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ha, should have known you would just try to annoy me and not answer the question! But I'll answer for you-this one is your favorite for sure: :tongue:

Okay so after contemplating this for hours, I think part of why I hate Heart Eyes is the open, creepy mouth.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1305034210|2917285 said:

Krissa!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
What is this one supposed to mean? :kiss: It reminds me of Zsa-zsa Gabor.

I use this a lot, because it looks like me and my big, goofy grin. :bigsmile:

We REALLY need a DUST emoticon and a HUGS emoticon.

That would be :appl: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Only a reproach to pricescope. The lack of emoticons and the fact they do not accept that we put ours.

I'm a great collector of emoticons since Internet is born. I'm always frustrated cause I can't use it on this forum.

The only 2 I use are: :love: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny|1305066228|2917813 said:
Favs are :love: :appl: :naughty: :twirl: :wavey: :angryfire: :-o

For some reason, all the bottom yellow ones bother me. I like the bright yellow, green and blue guys, not the weird orangey ones.
As far as my least fav it would be :geek: :ugeek: I see creepy guy, and creepy perv guy.

Haha!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1305078697|2918018 said:
What is this one supposed to mean? :kiss: It reminds me of Zsa-zsa Gabor.

I use this a lot, because it looks like me and my big, goofy grin. :bigsmile:

We REALLY need a DUST emoticon and a HUGS emoticon.

That would be :appl: :appl:
we had em before PS2 came along (the sticky emoticons thread above) but now it doesn't function anymore... :((

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this one :sun: , but it doesn't really express anything! I just think it's cute.

I like these too :saint: 8) :halo: :-o

I don't really get the punctuation ones :!:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results