shape
carat
color
clarity

What Are Your Least Favorite And Favorite Emoticons?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
We got new emoticons in the switch and some of them are just weird to me! (Like this: :arrow: ... :confused: )

But I have to say that my least favorite emoticon is still this though: :love: No idea why, but it gets on my nerves!

My favorite is definitely this: :cheeky: I use it way too much...guess I'm super cheeky?

What are your least favorite and favorite emoticons?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
There's a rodent emoticon with little fangs. In many ways, I think of that one as my signature - my nickname as a kid, instead of the more typical "kitten" or "sunshine" was "rat" in Russian. (You had to be there.) I actually have a doll that is a rat in a crown and a really nicely made dress who is, you guessed it, Queen Rat. So if we could just put a crown on this guy, I'd be perfectly content: :rodent:

In terms of least favorite ... really? We need a rolly-eyed emoticon? Because it's so hard to just come out and be blunt with completely strangers on the internet, that we need to resort to passive-aggression? Puh-leaze. :rolleyes:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't say I've ever thought about this one before.. :bigsmile:

I can't think of a use for an emotie with a goatee - :ugeek: and I'm not a huge fan of the wavey guy, wayyyy too effusive - :wavey:
I do appreciate the :-o :errrr: :sick: combos - they're usually all that's needed in a post that warrants them!

Circe - ::snort::

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1305034210|2917285 said:
There's a rodent emoticon with little fangs. In many ways, I think of that one as my signature - my nickname as a kid, instead of the more typical "kitten" or "sunshine" was "rat" in Russian. (You had to be there.) I actually have a doll that is a rat in a crown and a really nicely made dress who is, you guessed it, Queen Rat. So if we could just put a crown on this guy, I'd be perfectly content: :rodent:

In terms of least favorite ... really? We need a rolly-eyed emoticon? Because it's so hard to just come out and be blunt with completely strangers on the internet, that we need to resort to passive-aggression? Puh-leaze. :rolleyes:
I'm more inclined to use the rolly-eyed emoticon in relation to a story I'm telling about my life (probably rolling my eyes at my mother or FI), not in regards to other posters. So it works for me, but I agree that using it as a means of passive-aggression is lame.

I like the laughing emoticon. I like to laugh. :lol:

In general, though, I prefer the round emoticons to emoticons with a pointy chin. Those irk me.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, I like the eye roller :roll: I use it in reference to myself and my actions not others...I am not usually passive aggressive. I am pretty blunt about my opinions.

I also like :naughty: :lol: :errrr: :appl: :love: and :angryfire:

Wow, I just realized that I favor all the moving emoticons...hmmm, I am like a toddler, easily amused by moving objects :oops:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun question!

Ok favorite is: :naughty: because I feel we as PSers are always up to something... Like a bling project :naughty:

Least favorite or least useful: :snore: because arewe ever really rude enough to snore in response to someone else??? Lol

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Favorite -> :rodent:

Least favorite -> :geek: I mean, this thing doesn't really EMOTE anything. I know it's supposed to be a "geek", but if I'm going geek, I'm going UBER geek, which is the emotie right next to it.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Favorite? :cheeky: or :rodent: for sure! To be used when saying something intentionally dumb. Ooh, also :naughty: . Because, well, it's just fun.

Least favorite would have to be :tongue: . I don't know why it bothers me, but it does!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Favs are :love: :appl: :naughty: :twirl: :wavey: :angryfire: :-o

For some reason, all the bottom yellow ones bother me. I like the bright yellow, green and blue guys, not the weird orangey ones.
As far as my least fav it would be :geek: :ugeek: I see creepy guy, and creepy perv guy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1305031775|2917248 said:
But I have to say that my least favorite emoticon is still this though: :love: No idea why, but it gets on my nerves!
thing2...just to get on your nerves... :tongue:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1305067912|2917851 said:
thing2of2|1305031775|2917248 said:
thing2...just to get on your nerves... :tongue:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ha, should have known you would just try to annoy me and not answer the question! But I'll answer for you-this one is your favorite for sure: :tongue:

Okay so after contemplating this for hours, I think part of why I hate Heart Eyes is the open, creepy mouth.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1305034210|2917285 said:

Krissa!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
What is this one supposed to mean? :kiss: It reminds me of Zsa-zsa Gabor.

I use this a lot, because it looks like me and my big, goofy grin. :bigsmile:

We REALLY need a DUST emoticon and a HUGS emoticon.

That would be :appl: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Only a reproach to pricescope. The lack of emoticons and the fact they do not accept that we put ours.

I'm a great collector of emoticons since Internet is born. I'm always frustrated cause I can't use it on this forum.

The only 2 I use are: :love: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny|1305066228|2917813 said:
Favs are :love: :appl: :naughty: :twirl: :wavey: :angryfire: :-o

For some reason, all the bottom yellow ones bother me. I like the bright yellow, green and blue guys, not the weird orangey ones.
As far as my least fav it would be :geek: :ugeek: I see creepy guy, and creepy perv guy.

Haha!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1305078697|2918018 said:
What is this one supposed to mean? :kiss: It reminds me of Zsa-zsa Gabor.

I use this a lot, because it looks like me and my big, goofy grin. :bigsmile:

We REALLY need a DUST emoticon and a HUGS emoticon.

That would be :appl: :appl:
we had em before PS2 came along (the sticky emoticons thread above) but now it doesn't function anymore... :((

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this one :sun: , but it doesn't really express anything! I just think it's cute.

I like these too :saint: 8) :halo: :-o

I don't really get the punctuation ones :!:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.