shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite products from Trader Joe's?

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a TJ's product, but since you mentioned cute packaging, Sakura, I just had to mention the honey that comes in a bear bottle: http://www.amazon.com/Gunters-Clove...1_27?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1354586035&sr=1-27 I remember reading on a blog once, the blogger, who is from France, was completely in love with this packaging, as she has never seen it before. Just thought it would be cute to include in a little basket. :)) They sell these in my regular grocery store, so I don't think you need to order on-line.

Let us know what you wind up getting. I second everyone who mentioned the TJ's english toffee with chocolate. I also really really like the Trader O's that have chocolate in the middle. It's like frosting! They also have maple leaf cookies. Super, super sweet, but still kind of yummy! Would be cute in a maple inspired basket. Oh, they have maple syrup there too, but in not so cute packaging!

Sakuracherry

Brilliant_Rock
>Marry Poppins
My mother-in-law might have a box of that in her freezer!!!

>Loves Vintage
I'm sorry I didn't find your post earlier. That's very nice of you to offer another suggestion. I'm sure my mother's friends will love the cute bear shaped bottle! As soon as I'm done with this semester, I'll rush to Trader Joe's and the farmers market for honey. Thank you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hAve heard the ginger snap cookies are great.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results