shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite eBay settings for CS?

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone!
I am wondering if any of you have favorite settings that you have purchased from eBay and have had stones set in?
There are so many available that it would be very helpful to know which settings are PS user approved :).
I have purchased a handful, and some are better than others, but they don't look as lovely to me as the eBay settings I have seen other PS'ers post pictures of.
If you could share pictures of your favorite eBay settings and the vendor they came from it would be really helpful - and fun to see!
Thanks in advance :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not personally purchased a setting from them (yet!), but I've heard multiple good things about MyDiamondZone on Ebay. I've talked to them about potentially modifying one of their settings to fit some of my stones, but just haven't saved up enough $$ to purchase yet. At some point soon I will! But I know that many people have used them and been happy with the outcome.

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love MyDiamondZone, and most of my setting are from them. Here are some pics of my settings.

ru17.jpg
pink1.jpg
1_392.jpg
dscn1224.jpg
dscn1067.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have yet to purchase a semi-mount from any eBay sellers as none of them fit my basic ring design requirements:
- As low profile as possible
- Plain shank with a curved outside profile at least 4mm at the top
- Main stone(s) to be bezel-set
- Size 10.5 to 10.75 US, or 7.75 US depending on finger
- 14K White Gold

Hence I have gone down the custom route - find a setting that I like, and request for it to be modified to fit my stone(s) and basic ring design requirements.

DK :))

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
userangl28212003, those settings are very pretty. I really like the 1st, 4th and 5th setting. Are all the setting pictured from MDZ? Would you mind posting a side very of the 5th one please?

To answer your question 2Neezers, I have never purchased just the setting. I have purchased several rings and switched out the stones. I have always wanted to purchase settings but some look so thin, I was concerned about the quality.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for the suggestions!

I do own a pink sapphire/diamond eternity band from Diamond Zone and am very happy with it. I haven't tried one of their settings yet, but the next setting I do purchase will be from Diamond Zone after seeing all of your gorgeous rings userangl28212003. Thanks for sharing!

CharmedOne, I have never though of buying a finished ring and switching out the stone. Great idea!

DK168, I would love to have all of my settings custom made too, but the quotes I have received were above what I am hoping to spend. Most of my stones are in the $100-$400 price range, so it's hard for me to wrap my head around spending much more than $400 on a setting. I love to admire everyone's custom pieces on here though and know it is worth it to go the custom route. If I could only stop my gem buying addiction, I could save more toward settings!

I have seen Lord of Gem Rings/LOGR from eBay mentioned in many older post here, but not lately. I am curious if any one has purchased a setting from them lately...or any of the other eBay China setting sellers.

Thanks again!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne|1445303121|3940068 said:
userangl28212003, those settings are very pretty. I really like the 1st, 4th and 5th setting. Are all the setting pictured from MDZ? Would you mind posting a side very of the 5th one please?

To answer your question 2Neezers, I have never purchased just the setting. I have purchased several rings and switched out the stones. I have always wanted to purchase settings but some look so thin, I was concerned about the quality.
Sure :)
dscn1063.jpg

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I really love that! Thank you so much userangl28212003! [emoji4]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results