shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Your triple strand is so beautiful and meaningful! It's impossible to beat gorgeous pearls, earrings and a necklace clasp hand-selected by your DH. Wear them proudly and in good health!

I'm wearing a triple strand today also (just not as sophisticated and meaningful as yours!). I took a fw multi-color rope and wrapped it around 3 times. You'll see a picture of it more casual, "messed up" and then one in a more classic look. The earrings are lavender Edisons. I think spring is coming!

_15753.jpg

_15754.jpg

_15755.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo how sweet of your hubby to gift that lovely triple to you with that GORGEOUS clasp and lovely earrings :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: He has very good taste :praise: Those lovely ripples of yours are calling my name :naughty:

pkknnew Wowza :love: :love: :love: Your golden SS and wSS strand and dangles makes for one FABULOUS set! Haha, for me it would be hard to wear anything else if that was in my collection! Your lavender Edison earrings are SO pretty! What setting are they on?

baby nurse I love seeing photos of your beautiful wSS pendant! This is the pendant that inspired my to get my wSS one :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek - I bought these earrings from ShopHQ about a year ago and the settings are 14k gold with tiny diamond accents. They don't have any of these now but they do have a few other Edison pieces available.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1394650974|3632659 said:
LitGeek - I bought these earrings from ShopHQ about a year ago and the settings are 14k gold with tiny diamond accents. They don't have any of these now but they do have a few other Edison pieces available.

They are really lovely! You have been lucky with your ShopHQ purchases :praise:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - You're so observant! The reason the casual is longer is because I REALLY struggled to get the three strands tight together and the only way I could do it was to bring it higher on the neck. I really went through a lot of pictures to come up with those!!! I'm learning, though!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkinnew|1394559483|3631802 said:
baby nurse - Your sweater and ripple pearls from a few days ago go perfect together! No wondering you kept them as a team! And your baroque SS pendant is so classic!

bsomlo - Lavender ripples without pearl earrings? Are you feeling ok? Someone call a medic!

Confection10 - Your Tahitians, grays and whites are memorable. Keep them coming!

Today I went with my gold & white SS strand and gold SS & diamond earrings. I'm wearing a simple tuxedo-like white shirt so I thought I'd glam it up a bit!

Pkinnew, this gold and white SS strand is to die for! It looks beautiful on you and I love it with the white shirt! I'm adding a white and gold SS strand to my list of wants!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1394577499|3632017 said:
Today, I wore the triple that started it all. DH chose this for me in Hong Kong years ago (he bought each strand and the clasp separately). I've always loved it, but only the last three pearls on each strand were knotted. I'd been fretting over who to trust to properly knot it. Hisano did a loving job. DH also chose lovely dangle earrings to go with the necklace:

The triple turned out beautifully :appl: Such an interesting clasp and pretty earrings-- your hubby did very well!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are my huge POJ ripples.

poj_ripples_white_top.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse -- they look great on you, and not as huge as I remember. Beautiful!

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/icp/_15839.jpg[/img

The shirt felt too bare with just one string

[ATTACH=full]389574[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• _15839.jpg
    _15839.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 476

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
CC metallic bronzies today:

cc_metallic_bronzies_2.jpg

cc_metallic_bronzies.jpg

cc_metallic_bronze_set.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
B - those metallic bronzes looking stunning with your black turtleneck! You have such a gorgeous sense of style, I wish I could see your pearls in person! :)

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo and pkinnew, beautiful multicolours! I think yours are first I have seen as triple. Lovely and happy pearls :appl: .pkinnew, Your Edisons are my dream earrings :love: :lickout:.

bsomlo, lovely drops. I'd love to see colour better. And Your bronze ones :love: :lickout:. Stunning with black.

baby nurse, lovely big whites. It's difficult to beat big, white pearls :appl: :wavey:

Amour et Diamants, welcome to layer club; there is plenty of room for many new members :lol: :lol: . Your style is very chic :wavey:

Today palest pink shirt and white, white, white and couple of lavender pearls

_15879.jpg

_15880.jpg

_15881.jpg

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
Graduated color freshwater earrings.

_15878.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection -- your pictures always make me smile.

PP tin cup set tonight -- taken in almost darkness. I'm wearing a plum shirt:

pp_souffle_akoya_earring_2.jpg

pp_souffle_akoya_earring.jpg

pp_souffle_akoya_tin_cup.jpg

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you Confection10!!! I stole the layering idea from you ladies, and I've received nothing but compliments. ;-)
Bsomio-- you're making my wishlist longer and longer

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, it's pleasure to make You smile, thanks! You have like an univerese on Your chest. Those suffles are like planets whitch float around Your neck :appl: :appl: . And couple of them have escaped to Your ears :D

Today white and Tahitians. I thinkt this is first time I mix them like that. Not bad combination at all.

_15911.jpg

_15912.jpg

_15913.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection, I love this mix! Your shorter Tahitian strand is just what I'm hoping to find someday, and I love the mix of light colored pearls (what are they?) with the Tahitians in the longer strand. Is that longer one one that you put together?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Confection - stunning combo! Love the Tahitians with a white strand on either side!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More pics of the POJ ripples. These originally belonged to bsomlo, who loved them and hated to part with them but they were uncomfortably large for her :blackeye: . I'm so very pleased to have them. Thank you b :wavey: !

Here they are with a pink cashmere crew that I kept specifically because of the pearls. Am I the only one who buys clothing that will suit their pearls ??

poj_ripples_with_pink.jpg

poj_ripples_pink.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse|1395022742|3635591 said:
More pics of the POJ ripples. These originally belonged to bsomlo, who loved them and hated to part with them but they were uncomfortably large for her :blackeye: . I'm so very pleased to have them. Thank you b :wavey: !

Here they are with a pink cashmere crew that I kept specifically because of the pearls. Am I the only one who buys clothing that will suit their pearls ??
Beautiful pearls. And, as for buying clothing to suit your pearls, OF COURSE. All of my outfits (excluding such things as yoga clothing and pajamas, of course) are selected to be worn with my pearls. :roll:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I agree with baby nurse and Fly Girl -- clothing is bought to suit/frame/compliment the pearls.

Those ripples are gorgeous on you and perfect with that sweater.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Confection..love the look of the pearl layers. The Tahitians look enormous.. what size are they please? And I love the tin cup, what are the little white pearls? Fabulous layering!

And Baby Nurse, those POJ white pearls are gorgeous...I'll bet you wear them alot ! And a beautiful pink sweater .. classic with a twist.

Bsomlo - love the souffle tin cup necklace. When I first saw the souffles in Hong Kong..I thought my eyes would pop out. I was so amazed at the colours... fascinating. Wish I'd bought a strand at the time...tho they were a small fortune.. (they were huge tho )

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My little tribute to St.Paddy's day. Green all around.

20140317_084629-1.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse, Amour Et Diamants, bsomlo, baby monster and Confection10 - What great fun it's been catching up on everyone's beauties! Mixin' and matchin' is the way to go! Unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control no pearls for me since last Thu but I hope to get back in the swing soon! You all have such wonderful pearls - congratulations and wear them in the best of health!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1395023485|3635598 said:
baby nurse|1395022742|3635591 said:

Beautiful pearls. And, as for buying clothing to suit your pearls, OF COURSE. All of my outfits (excluding such things as yoga clothing and pajamas, of course) are selected to be worn with my pearls. :roll:

Lol yes I figured I wasn't the only one. What I really meant though was do others keep clothing that looks "ok" on them, but brings out such fabulous colors in the pearls that they must keep the outfit. I have at least 3 tops that I would have returned if it weren't for the pearls.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the compliments Fly Girl, bsomlo, and Pkinnew!

Baby monster, those green Tahitians are really beautiful, and look huge! I think I asked you this before, roughly what size are the ones in the front?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks baby nurse. The pearls in the front are around 12mm.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse, thanks. White pearls are misshapen Edison from Wendy, Pearlescence. They have amazing colourful hue. Yes, I ordered second strand Tahitians and knotted them together, if You meant that. Your ripples are stunning. And how they catch colour from Your blouse :love: . Every morning I choose pearls and try to find suitable shirt with them :wavey:

periwinklegirl, thanks. I never thought it would work, but it did :wavey:

katbran, thanks! They are about 12-14mm, whites are about 9-11mm misshapen Edisons :wavey:

baby monster, lovely greens, all of them :appl:

pkinnew, thanks! Hope, You'll bring Your pearls back soon :wavey:

Today happy purple keshi rope and some character strand (in first shot all pearls are nicely in order, last one shows what they really want to do; dance around :lol: )

_15988.jpg

_15989.jpg

_15990.jpg

_15991.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results