shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing array of pearls everyone! I am blown away by the beauty of your pearls - thanks for sharing!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs|1444792171|3938056 said:
And while I was at it, when I ordered my drop bracelet from the last PP Tahitian sale I couldn't help myself and also ordered a second bracelet, in a more casual style. I really like wearing it, it's really fun to wear -- and has beautiful colours that I can admire myself as I wear it! I'm posting a glamour photo and an IRL photo. Again I apologize for the bad photo, the colours are much nicer IRL.

I love this bracelet too! I wore mine on Sunday--I had forgotten how wonderful it looks. Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

triniti

Rough_Rock
Someone here once said that there's nothing like a new pearl to cheer you up...and I totally agree. :) This came in the post for me today.

2015-10-15_at_16-58-30.jpg

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Lovely Triniti. I like how you paired it up with a gemstone necklace.

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Oooo, pretty new drop you have there.

Today, I'm wearing my new drops from POJ on my existing huggies. I like that they match my natural white Hanadama rope from PP really well. I couldn't have asked for a better match.

img_2214_1.jpg

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pearls!!!! Especially that last white drop. Here is what I am wearing today, Tahitians.

_553.jpeg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls, everyone!

Triniti, may I ask about the mm of your pendant pearl? Is it a WSS?

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
My 8.5-9.0mm metallics from Pure Pearls.

fwmetallics.jpg

triniti

Rough_Rock
BWeaves, Tucs, renwea, Bailey1856, ckrickett, Pirard, FlyGirl, cmd2014, 4RanchGirl - and everyone else I'm forgetting...I know I don't say a lot here, but everyone's photos and stories and projects always make my day. :love: I've learned a lot from everyone too, just sayin'

Tucs: My new cheer-me-up-pearl is a WSS drop that I bought from the Pearl Society. It's 17x15mm and has a couple of very minor flaws, but I think they add character.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Today I wore my perfect lavender Edison pearl from Pearls of Joy. The luster and color of this amazing gem make it a joy to wear.

today_1218.jpg

today_1219.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1444836839|3938180 said:
I LOVE that bracelet Tucs...can you show a photo of the clasp? It's not very clear in the glamour shot, and it looks interesting!

Pirard, I finally took a photo of the clasp, let me know if you need more. I think the bracelet is supposed to be unisex so the clasp is not as delicate as other clasps.

_34987.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is my little mixed shape Tahitian rope, around 39 inches

fullsizerender_2_15.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
today is my BBA pearls from PP and last night for Anni dinner I pair my mixed shape tahitian rope with my larger baroques from PP, and my Gssp studs

img_2458.jpg

img_2450_0.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning pearls ckrickett! I absolutely love the blue akoyas on you.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett, lovely looks! I need to break out my bba necklaces soon. here's my contribution for today. yesterday's pic - new Tahitian pearl ring. I could hardly concentrate on work. :cheeky:
tahitian_ring_1.jpg

here's another shot of the pearl unset. tahitian_ring_unset.jpg

my favorite time of day looking at the pearl is at dusk. the lighting really brings out the pink in the center.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Mapo, that is a beauty! HOw big and where from?

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bailey1856! the pearl is AAA 11-12mm and the setting is the oracle ring from pp. I was concerned that the pearl might be too big, but I think it looks great! here's another pic - please excuse the week-old mani. :oops:
tahitian_ring_2.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
That's a gorgeous ring, Mapo! It looks fantastic with your skin tone, too.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Mapo that ring is so pretty! Love the colors!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
My new Shell Fiji pendant, from J Hunter Pearls. It's hard to photograph all the colours and details of the engraving, but it's beautiful.

fullsizerender_copy_2.jpg

_35112.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
The weather in south florida has been really weird the past few days. So I wanted to wear something light and pretty. So today I am wearing my Tornado
fullsizerender-116.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous Tucs!!!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
It's Halloweeneen (sic). I had to work in costume, so I went the lazy route and came as an episode of Doctor Who. In particular, the Van Gogh episode with the Starry Night painting with the exploding TARDIS. I have a Starry Night blouse and a TARDIS pin. I was comfortable all day.

Also, I threaded my new Kojima blue grey drops on my white and yellow gold cable necklaces. Thought I'd give my earlobes a break and wear small sapphire stud earrings instead.

img_0123_0.jpg

img_0130_0.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ckrickett!

BWeaves, I love that top and drops combo.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bweaves, wearing two pendants on two omega chains is a clever idea. Will try that one day.

Mapo, very very lovely peacock Tahitian :love:

Ckrickett, you are obviously not one who matches all your pearls but the GSS earrings with a few Tahitian strands look good!

BWeaves

Shiny_Rock
Just so you know, they're not Omega chains. Mine are actually solid cables. Omegas have links that give the appearance of a solid surface. The advantage of the cables is there are no links, so they'll never kink. My jeweler talked me into getting two different sizes and wearing them with the same pendant, and that's how I normally wear them. I feel very Judi Jetson in this one.

img_2059.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bweaves, I had no idea. Thought they were all omega chains. :doh: thanks for the info.

KittieCat

Rough_Rock
Love seeing the pictures from this thread, thank you.
I wore my 50" Tahitian and WSS strand 9-14mm with Tahitian bracelet 8-10mm last weekend. The elongated drop pearl was from PP connoisseur sale and all other pearls were from The Pearl House.
Yesterday and today I wore my PP Pistachio strand with the Tahitian bracelet.

rsz_tahitian_amp_wss_0.jpg

rsz_tahitian_bracelet.jpg

rsz_tahitianpistachio.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous pearls everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results