shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Baby Nurse, both those tahitian pieces are stunning! I love the colors in the one from the PP sale, but your ruckus rope is a showstopper!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pearls, baby nurse. I wish I could duplicate the colors you capture. Well done.

I wanted to wear my Tahitian rope from the August PP Tahitian sale, but over my heavy winter top it was a bit too short doubled. ;( What a good thing I purchased a matching necklace from that same sale? :angel: Adding in my necklace to the rope gave more length and I was good to go.

For good measure I added my little h drop Tahitian pendant and my little h drop white SS keshi earrings.

today_9550.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse, you have an incredible eye for pearls and manage to find the very nicest Tahitians!

crickett -- your pictures are fantastic and I must say, the leis are the showstopper in my book. Flown in from Hawaii, no less!!!

Fly Girl -- yum, yum, yum! You are awash in lustrous Tahitians! I wonder what the total weight is of those three pieces. I've realized my limit is 3.25 ounces, sadly...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl-- yum, yum, yum! You are awash in lustrous Tahitians! I wonder what the total weight is of those three pieces. I've realized my limit is 3.25 ounces, sadly...
7 5/8 ounces, or 218 grams, according to my kitchen scale. 8)

Your ropes will just need to be tin cup style. :))

On the other hand, I cannot wear big heavy earrings. My earring pearl limit is about 9 mm. :((

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl -- yes, I can tolerate little weight on my neck and you can tolerate little weight on your ears. Thanks for weighing it. Let this be our biggest problem!

Today, Rikitea strand and little h geodes. Every time I wear these earrings, I feel like I am wearing a very special piece of art. I absolutely adore these earrings! (Note the old-school popcorn/cranberry garland my daughter is making for our tree. Very "Little House on the Prairie"!):

geodes_with_rikitea.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomlo, those earrings are just exquisite. The Rikiteas go well with them, very sophisticated look.

Fly girl -- gorgeous Tahitians!

Crickett that sounds like fun. Nice Tahitians, too!

Baby nurse, that green strand looks delicious. What is the mm? Do you happen to remember how it was described in terms of body colour?

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
crickett, I love the flower lei...it works perfectly with your pearls. And that hand painted pendant looks really cool...would love to see a close up shot of that! And I too have been wearing the ripples so much, I fear I will wear them out. They just go with everything!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
flygirl, I need a play date in your jewelry box...those strands are gorgeous!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Multi colour freshwater rope and Tahitian Goddess ring from PP. The Tahitian doesn't show well in the photo, but in real life it's silvery/green with lots of pink so it actually goes quite well with the lavenders in the rope.

_24939.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, those earrings get me every time...so beautiful!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs that ring is a knockout! and I need to re-think a fw rope...I've always passed over the color freshwaters, but your photo makes me think otherwise!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs, the Tahitian strand from the PP Aug sale is 9.9 to 12.9mm and has dark green body color, cherry peacock overtones and mirror-like luster.

Any close-ups of your Tahitian ring? It's lovely!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Pirard and baby nurse, you're very kind.

Here's two photos. The Tahitian is not as dark in real life, is more silvery/pink with green. I need to take more photos.

Pirard -- what I like best about the multicolours is they go very well with jeans and other casual wear (like the white ripples, but with a different look).

_24940.jpg

_24941.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful! I definitely see the pink overtones. Is this a setting PP normally carries? How large is the pearl and what size is the ring?

Thank you!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, baby nurse!

PP started making this setting about a month ago. It was on special on their facebook page.

The pearl is 11-12mm and the ring size is 6.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1417918856|3796744 said:
crickett, I love the flower lei...it works perfectly with your pearls. And that hand painted pendant looks really cool...would love to see a close up shot of that! And I too have been wearing the ripples so much, I fear I will wear them out. They just go with everything!

I am fond of this pendant, I am doing a few hand painted pendants for upcoming art shows so I figured it would be fun to wear today!

Here's a close up, it really is an odd little pendant
redeye.jpg

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl|1417908148|3796640 said:
Gorgeous pearls, baby nurse. I wish I could duplicate the colors you capture. Well done.

I wanted to wear my Tahitian rope from the August PP Tahitian sale, but over my heavy winter top it was a bit too short doubled. ;( What a good thing I purchased a matching necklace from that same sale? :angel: Adding in my necklace to the rope gave more length and I was good to go.

For good measure I added my little h drop Tahitian pendant and my little h drop white SS keshi earrings.

flygirl...i think i...love you!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
ok, and @crickett, LOVE THE LEIS but especially with gobs of tahitians! fabulous!

@tucs, it makes me happy that a. you have that amazing ring and that b. you wear it with freshwaters! LOVE the look!

@bsomlo - OOOOHHHH again, love the mix of t and fw, and if those earrings can't make that necklace POP, nothing can! (ps., i think it might just be popping, and you look FABOO!!!)

@babynurse - can my tahitians have a playdate with yours? yours look like SO MUCH fun!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tucs, thank you so much!

Julibeth, absolutely they can have a play date :lol:

Ckrickett, I can't draw or paint and I'm so impressed with your pendant :appl: !

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Tucs.. love the ring and that setting is lovely..very simple and attractive.
ckrickett - love the Tahitian baroques .. they were PERFECT for the Hawaiian theme ( fortunate choice there ! ) And you pendant is so much fun ! And good luck at the art show ! (love the goofball shot ! lol )
Babyn - those Tahitians just glow ! And the rope is gorgeous! Lucky duck !! :love:
FlyGirl - darn good thinking getting that matching necklace ! So many options when you can manipulate the lengths so easily ! And I think your photo has captured that gorgous luster ! ( half a pound o' pearls ! holy moly !) :o
Bsomlo- we who could not be thrilled with those gorgeous earrings ! Such a novel design, she is so clever! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Bsolmo, Juliebeth, Baby Nurse, katbran, Pirard! Thanks!

Today just my little peacock strand from PP

fullsizerender_1_8.jpg
fullsizerender_16.jpg

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett|1417923666|3796827 said:
Pirard|1417918856|3796744 said:

I am fond of this pendant, I am doing a few hand painted pendants for upcoming art shows so I figured it would be fun to wear today!

Here's a close up, it really is an odd little pendant
redeye.jpg
The pendant is lovely, thank you for the close up!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP triple fireball pendant from CS today. Since I had all those turtlenecks out for the Rikitea strand, I placed this pendant on each and I loved it with the fuschia turtleneck (which I wouldn't have chosen out of my closet to go with the fireballs...):

_24997.jpg

_24998.jpg

_24999.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1418058671|3797712 said:
PP triple fireball pendant from CS today. Since I had all those turtlenecks out for the Rikitea strand, I placed this pendant on each and I loved it with the fuschia turtleneck (which I wouldn't have chosen out of my closet to go with the fireballs...):

those colors do look amazing together!!!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Such a beautiful, unique piece, Bsomlo!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ckrickett, your Tahitians look fantastic on you. I love the luster and the color is great with that denim shirt.

Bsomlo, it's nice to see those lovely fireballs. That piece is a work of art!

Today I'm wearing my dyed silver FWP from Kojima Pearl. They're silver with lavender overtones.

silverfwp.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. Too many lovely things to count! Tucs, I adore that ring. It turned out great. Bsomio....every time I see that necklace I think that it was made specifically with you in mind! BN, love your freshwaters! Ckrickett, I love your combos! CoreyMax. beautiful set!

Today is my multicolour Tahitians, cherry studs, and red lippies.

multi_neck_and_ear_with_red_lippies_small.jpg

jacket_multi_red_lippies_small.jpg

renwea

Shiny_Rock
CMD2014...This picture is stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results