shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Staaaaaph it you are killing me. I gave up on rubelite cause they were uninspiring and then you pull this out magic gem land! Love it

It's even better in real life!!!!! It's really hard to capture a nice photo of it but it's so lively and red and bright in real life.

It's a darn good ruby imitation for a fraction of the price!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my 7ct Burmese unheat pink sapphire, silky & included but I just love its glow =)2

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I love both pieces!

Thank you!

You are so right, especially blue without a gray modifier. While mine isn't electric cobalt, it never shows gray.

Your spinel is beautiful. Love how blue it looks.

Green Beryl has grown on me & your ring just hit the nail on that coffin! I need one now!! Yours is just gorgeous!

It’s not always glowing ya? I deliberately included a normal pic. But when the light hits… oh man, that’s why I love it.

I love it! So pink!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Wore my bird ring today and was at the supermarket when I took a quick snap. Not the most flattering pic but was quite happy wearing it today.

9AC137E3-E0EE-42E3-9F60-46FA3D99C344.jpeg

I love this cool piece! What are the feathers made of?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I love this cool piece! What are the feathers made of?

Thank you! Feathers are jadeite.

More pics here if you are interested:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that purple and green jadeite ring!!!!! That color combo speaks to me!!!!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
What I have on my desk as I wfh… various blings I’ve worn over the recent days.
ECB800EA-13EF-41C3-B232-D27CBAAECCDA.jpeg

And while waiting to buy lunch

Have you shown us that open ring yet?

Wore my bird ring today and was at the supermarket when I took a quick snap. Not the most flattering pic but was quite happy wearing it today.

Want a predator for your cutie?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
thank you!

Yes. Here:

I really like the Boucheron and Cartier animals. Beyond my budget unfortunately.

I feel like our open rings could use a play date. Nail polish? I like the shade.

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I am IN LOVE with this little birdie!! :kiss2:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I feel like our open rings could use a play date. Nail polish? I like the shade.

Sally Hansen Pure in Soft Plum. I’ve been looking for a neutral flattering shade for a long time and am so glad to finally find this. You cannot believe how many bottles/colors I’ve gone through. Such a great price point and easy to find too.

Play date when my et toi moi project is completed k?

I am IN LOVE with this little birdie!! :kiss2:

Thank you! I love the little one too. It’s really a work of art. It always makes me smile and hum a particular Chinese song (called ‘I am a little bird’) whenever I wear it. Totally understand why @Catmom has a wonderful collection of critters. They are absolutely adorable.

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Sally Hansen Pure in Soft Plum. I’ve been looking for a neutral flattering shade for a long time and am so glad to finally find this. You cannot believe how many bottles/colors I’ve gone through. Such a great price point and easy to find too.

Play date when my et toi moi project is completed k?
I hear you. Nail polish often looks too distracting imo but I'm tempted with this one now.

Can't wait to see your new goodies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s been a while since I visited this colorlicious thread and now thanks to Eliza I have Bluetiful sapphire studs.

8FA1CDE2-A253-4A7B-B7C3-CBCC656FE00B.png

Please excuse the frizzy hair. The temp was 100F plus 100% humidity (raining) and that’s what my hair does in the high heat and humidity. But let the sapphires distract from that frizzy mess. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results