shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds thank you! It actually started out as an engagement ring I had DK make, but the halo was too big for me as a daily wedding ring. I had him swap out the stones, and love it more as a home for the zircon!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Found myself in another gas line at Costco...
IMG_20190621_174408871.jpg
Edit: another one inside Costco. My eyes see a vivid red, but the phone camera isn't up to the task of capturing its true color.
IMG_20190621_175818162.jpg

I absolutely love your Ruby! Do you mind sharing the dimensions and deets? I think this is the first time I've seen hand shots of it (not just your prev avatar). Do you wear it by itself or with a wedding band as well?

voce

Ideal_Rock
@Mrs_Strizzle thanks for the compliment. I did post a few hand shots before of this ring. I love it because of the intense vivid color even though clarity isn't the best (inclusion visible under loupe and magnification). One such previous post is linked below and shows the truer red color from a digital camera.

The deets: unheated, Tanzanian origin, 1.14ct, 6.32mmx5.25mm, 1.5mm F VS diamonds, 14k WG. I have a chevron wedding band to go with it, but l don't have my wedding date planned yet (foreign fiancé, need to work out immigration logistics), so I let DF hold on to the wedding band.

Hey @elle_71125 I took a few pictures. The weather wasn't that great, so I haven't taken pictures of my entire collection, but thought I would share what few pictures I've taken on my new camera.

What a difference a crappy camera makes. Here is my ruby e-ring in daylight shade with my phone camera:
Moto cam ering.png
You can't make out the inclusions with the picture taken from the phone. Recently got a digital camera instead of upgrading my phone, which works well in almost all other aspects. Here is that same ruby in daylight shade:
IMG_0011.JPG
It is lightly included to moderately included. With the new camera you can make out the little dark specks toward the center of the ring and the dark streak close to one of the prongs. I think I scratched the surface diagonally (bumped my hand against the fridge pretty hard a couple of times within the first couple days of the engagement), or else it came like this, but the color hides it well.
IMG_0010.JPG
Because I was also wearing my green sunflower ring, I also took one of that with the digital camera. IMG_0009.JPG
Finally, I wanted to show off the pink tourmaline I bought from @Rare gem lover earlier this year, set into a silver solitaire setting as a gift for my future mother-in-law's birthday, which we celebrated on Saturday.
IMG_0007.JPG

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
@Mrs_Strizzle thanks for the compliment. I did post a few hand shots before of this ring. I love it because of the intense vivid color even though clarity isn't the best (inclusion visible under loupe and magnification). One such previous post is linked below and shows the truer red color from a digital camera.

The deets: unheated, Tanzanian origin, 1.14ct, 6.32mmx5.25mm, 1.5mm F VS diamonds, 14k WG. I have a chevron wedding band to go with it, but l don't have my wedding date planned yet (foreign fiancé, need to work out immigration logistics), so I let DF hold on to the wedding band.

It is so beautiful, congrats! And congrats on your engagement. I hope all works out well and steadfast. I tell everyone I imported my hubby too, although it was just from Southern California. But that's almost like a foreign country compared to where we live:lol:.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CD54CDC0-00A8-4731-8052-9A8CF4F848B3.jpeg Only one more emerald left to set!!

Photo on my driveway in the blaring hot sun!:eek2:
Wow! You have a gorgeous collection :love:

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
@T L, the picture reminds me of emerald vendor's "which one would you choose?" IG post :lol:

voce

Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome ring and cool tattoo! Shocked, just shocked your tattoo doesn't have pink, lol. :eek2::mrgreen2:

Haha. Pink is not a flattering color on my skin tone.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Bringing out another oldie of mine today. Mogok unheated rubies tiara ring designed by me and set in Burma.

Flash makes them look pink!

20190701_013220.jpg

Oh I just LOVE your tiara ring! Really beautiful and always feel good to feel like royalty :love:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
My Gem Silica girl is traveling with me to work today. :kiss2: This ring makes me so happy! It's like a cheerful little blue-green piece of candy!
Snapchat-229437694.jpg
Oh & @PreRaphaelite ! I was wearing your 18k rose Gold baby yesterday. This is only temporary but I couldnt help it- I would need to have the prongs professionally straightened and redone anyways so I decided to hold my breath and set a little light Columbian emerald into the current basket myself. I love how it looks so I will definetely carefully wear it and enjoy it until I can find the appropriate jeweler and a better emerald. Just thought youd like to see a sprig of color in it for a change!
20190630_160946.jpg

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh & @PreRaphaelite ! I was wearing your 18k rose Gold baby yesterday. This is only temporary but I couldnt help it- I would need to have the prongs professionally straightened and redone anyways so I decided to hold my breath and set a little light Columbian emerald into the current basket myself. I love how it looks so I will definetely carefully wear it and enjoy it until I can find the appropriate jeweler and a better emerald. Just thought youd like to see a sprig of color in it for a change!
20190630_160946.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I love it! It looks amazing on you! The emerald is a fantastic choice. Thank you for posting the pic! I saved it!
Thank you thank you! You made my day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results