shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I just got new sapphire.
This is Tanzania color change sapphire unheated. 6.66ct.
IMG_0397.JPG
That’s a gorgeous ring! Just like a big, blue pool. Love the style and proportions!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
75886C83-4E69-457A-BD07-AEEF61B55FDF.jpeg 06A3F6E2-2E10-4459-9A1A-1E63831F78F3.jpeg Wearing my peridot, gold and diamond necklace with the topaz ‘shard’ ring today. Recently I saw this other sharp ring, which is also a topaz. If my ring is the Shard, then this has to be the Thorn lol! I actually think it’s so extreme that it’s cool.

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
75886C83-4E69-457A-BD07-AEEF61B55FDF.jpeg 06A3F6E2-2E10-4459-9A1A-1E63831F78F3.jpeg Wearing my peridot, gold and diamond necklace with the topaz ‘shard’ ring today. Recently I saw this other sharp ring, which is also a topaz. If my ring is the Shard, then this has to be the Thorn lol! I actually think it’s so extreme that it’s cool.
The spring green of peridot always makes me happy. What is the origin of your lovely pink topaz? Someone explained to me that the crystals are long and skinny and that’s why the topaz is cut that way. Shards and crystals make me think of that movie, The Dark Crystal.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spring green of peridot always makes me happy. What is the origin of your lovely pink topaz? Someone explained to me that the crystals are long and skinny and that’s why the topaz is cut that way. Shards and crystals make me think of that movie, The Dark Crystal.
The topaz is from Brazil. You’re tonight about cutting to go with the crystal! The ring came from a shop where the jeweler made settings to go with the shapes which were cut . I actually find that these thin shapes have a lot of personality. Ha! I remember the dark crystal!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I just got new sapphire.
This is Tanzania color change sapphire unheated. 6.66ct.
IMG_0397.JPG
Gorgeous!!! Love the color!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The topaz is from Brazil. You’re tonight about cutting to go with the crystal! The ring came from a shop where the jeweler made settings to go with the shapes which were cut . I actually find that these thin shapes have a lot of personality. Ha! I remember the dark crystal!
That jewelry shop sounds cool!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Need an earshot of those fabulous earrings @Burmesedaze

Those pinks are such a lovely shade of pink!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
White jadeite with pink corundums 20180515_200156.jpg and tiny diamonds today.
Wow, I love those rings and jade earrings, Burmesedaze! I've never seen the like of your earrings even when I lived in Seattle. I've owned green and lavender jade, but never this pristine, icy white material.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, I love those rings and jade earrings, Burmesedaze! I've never seen the like of your earrings even when I lived in Seattle. I've owned green and lavender jade, but never this pristine, icy white material.

I like white icy and glassy jadeite :) still hunting for a nice pair of lavender jadeite earrings!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Burmesedaze those look fabulous on the ears!!!! Makes me want a larger sized pair of leaves now *shakes fist at you for starting my bad habits*

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Burmesedaze those look fabulous on the ears!!!! Makes me want a larger sized pair of leaves now *shakes fist at you for starting my bad habits*

Lol like the ones I just bought online or even BIGGER?

People usually take a 2nd look when I wear them and wonder what they are. My jewellers gave me the 2 tiny pink sapphires foc when I bought them, though I had to pay for the 2 diamond dots on the connectors. Cool, right?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh and I bought the WG leaf earrings from Lee Hwa in Singapore. Semi frosted and 14k so very affordable.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like white icy and glassy jadeite :) still hunting for a nice pair of lavender jadeite earrings!
I really love the size of those on you, Burmesedaze! I’m also gently looking for a pair of lavender jade earrings to better go with my pendant. The ones I have are not vivid enough to be a match. It just never ends lol!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are on my ears in the photo above with the white jade!

Ahhh I had no idea what you were talking about until I re read your post! I thought you bought a completely different pair of WG earrings to wear separately.

So you bought the WG and attached it to the jade! Very nice!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhh I had no idea what you were talking about until I re read your post! I thought you bought a completely different pair of WG earrings to wear separately.

So you bought the WG and attached it to the jade! Very nice!

The WG goes with dangling pearls and other CS too!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really love the size of those on you, Burmesedaze! I’m also gently looking for a pair of lavender jade earrings to better go with my pendant. The ones I have are not vivid enough to be a match. It just never ends lol!

I totally get you, jadeite buddy :)

I've not been satisfied with the lavender ones I've seen so far. Too opaque or too light, or else uneven colouring.

Your pendant is a good piece with a strong lavender shade with minimal blue and grey. Tough to find!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally get you, jadeite buddy :)

I've not been satisfied with the lavender ones I've seen so far. Too opaque or too light, or else uneven colouring.

Your pendant is a good piece with a strong lavender shade with minimal blue and grey. Tough to find!
Exactly! The shades and textures are so varied. The ones I have are fine separately, but they are more pinkish with greater opacity and more uneven color. Generally more casual. I love the look in and of itself, but it’s just too different. It is hard to find lavender jade which really fits.

Thanks for the compliment on my pendant! It is truly one of my most worn pieces because it goes so well in an office environment. Just yesterday I had the earrings, pendant and ring on, with one lavender bangle, (full on jade jewelry outfit) and thought that more fitting earrings are becoming a future must since I wear the pendant so frequently.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results