shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Love this combo - is the rose another ring? gorgeous
Thanks! It’s actually 2 different rings as you can see from the pics below. Just realized that they can stack together recently.

Here I thought I had your whole pearl collection memorized. I was wrong.

Erm… admittedly I don’t post all my blings on PS! So you still probably know my pearl collection erm, better than me? Once in a while I actually dig out stuff that I’m like - oh I forgot I actually have that.

THOSE CLUSTER EARRINGS. Please share a hundred more photos. What do the backs look like? Are they comfy? How wide are they, ish? They do look like little soap bubbles all collecting on a wand, ready to fly away :love:

And the ring!!! I don’t believe I’ve seen this before - obviously I need to stalk your threads more thoroughly :lol: So the small diamond end is swappable? How does that work? I love it with the rose, I have to say :bigsmile:

The earrings are surprisingly comfy to wear, and not droopy. Not sure the physics of it and wonder if having a wide enough surface against the ear helps cos the backings are the usual tiny ones. The earrings are approx 1.5cm across.

The ring is a pretty old one. The diamond end is fixed. It just happens that the diamond part manage to slide under the rose.

Ok anyways a few more pics of the earrings and ring!

67628E30-5DA1-4B8D-B78B-63D0564088E2.jpeg

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! It’s actually 2 different rings as you can see from the pics below. Just realized that they can stack together recently.

Erm… admittedly I don’t post all my blings on PS! So you still probably know my pearl collection erm, better than me? Once in a while I actually dig out stuff that I’m like - oh I forgot I actually have that.

The earrings are surprisingly comfy to wear, and not droopy. Not sure the physics of it and wonder if having a wide enough surface against the ear helps cos the backings are the usual tiny ones. The earrings are approx 1.5cm across.

The ring is a pretty old one. The diamond end is fixed. It just happens that the diamond part manage to slide under the rose.

I love this so much. Afraid I am too clutch for a pear ring though. Truly spectacular!

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
An actual good image of my new 8.6 mm preloved Pearl earrings from Andrew Moline via Cerulean. That dark square in the middle is my phone. Please excuse my crackling manicure. That is what happens when I go to sleep too soon after a home mani. It will be fixed tonight! 2F5E7D87-4139-40C7-88E0-7AA8534CF0E8.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple teaser photos until I have time to do a proper introduction.

IMG_3286 (002).jpg

IMG_3290 (002).jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I have to say that I am so totally in LOVE with these green tahitians and the clasps. I'm in the middle of an online DNA class which is taking up so much of my time [elderly brain] but when I get a chance I will take some photos and do a proper thread.

Can’t wait for the thread! I agree the Tahitians and the past are gorgeous

LHethrington

Rough_Rock

really pretty !

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I have to say that I am so totally in LOVE with these green tahitians and the clasps. I'm in the middle of an online DNA class which is taking up so much of my time [elderly brain] but when I get a chance I will take some photos and do a proper thread.

WAITING!!! :tongue: :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing a pearl and opal set hubby brought back from one of his Asian trips. I couldn't get any decent earring shots so I'll just show a pic of them separately.

IMG_3343 (002).jpg

cmsopalearrings.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

empliau

Shiny_Rock

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium