shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I purposely put on a grey dress with lavender tones to match my pearls? Yes I did. :lol:
Lavender-mauve FW strand with testicle Tahitian drop. I've named him TestiKlees, pronounced like an Ancient Greek philosopher.

lavender pearl 3.jpg
lavender pearl 1.jpg
lavender pearl 2.jpg

:lol: Dying here :lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Haha, sorry ladies. This is crass, but I may have found a little chubby friend for Testiklees...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, sorry ladies. This is crass, but I may have found a little chubby friend for Testiklees...

Phallistotle?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is NSFW on account of snorting out loud in the middle of meetings

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie - Great thread collection. I would recommend Storm as a nice dark grey , Forest is a good dark green For the green Tahitians .
I love the Pinks - Shell is so soft it's great when you don't want WHITE on your pink Akoya or Freshwater. I also just like the Pink.
I have Teal but have only used it on a few strands of Blue Akoya- its a pretty colour. It's always good to have a range of colours - they are not expensive and eventually you're going to use them . The Gimp/French wire selection is great . The only other one I have is Pink Gold.

You're all set to have fun!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The MOP grey diamond pendant, can you fasten it to that pearl necklace or is that too risky/scratchable?

Oh! I see. You know I haven’t tried. I imagine it might flip but I’ll give it a go later

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all nacre metallic pearls most of all. I don't care if they are off round, round, or rice shaped. They just need smooth skins and metallic sheen. If they are too potato shape I break them up with keshi pearls or beads like I did with these two strands.

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
@Lisa Loves Shiny - that looks great, although I think it would look even better if you could align the end/start of the Tahitians with the middle of the v in your t-shirt.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love all nacre metallic pearls most of all. I don't care if they are off round, round, or rice shaped. They just need smooth skins and metallic sheen. If they are too potato shape I break them up with keshi pearls or beads like I did with these two strands.

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

I scrolled to quickly and thought the skull was a tooth!! :shock::lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ForteKitty - This thread is turning dangerous. We have teeth, skulls and TestiKlees! :lol-2: BTW- I do love TestiKlees- the luster is amazing.

@yssie - Thank You. I am fickle with pearls. I sometimes fall out of love with them and ignore them for months on end. My gemstone has always been spinel. Love at first sight. :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought these white Edisons as Holiday pearls. So I am wearing them longer than 5 minutes for the first time today. :) I love big white pearls in pictures but in real life they seem a bit formal for me.

IMG_9313.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results