Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today? Pearl edition!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I purposely put on a grey dress with lavender tones to match my pearls? Yes I did. :lol:
Lavender-mauve FW strand with testicle Tahitian drop. I've named him TestiKlees, pronounced like an Ancient Greek philosopher.

lavender pearl 3.jpg
lavender pearl 1.jpg
lavender pearl 2.jpg

:lol: Dying here :lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Haha, sorry ladies. This is crass, but I may have found a little chubby friend for Testiklees...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, sorry ladies. This is crass, but I may have found a little chubby friend for Testiklees...

Phallistotle?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is NSFW on account of snorting out loud in the middle of meetings

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yssie - Great thread collection. I would recommend Storm as a nice dark grey , Forest is a good dark green For the green Tahitians .
I love the Pinks - Shell is so soft it's great when you don't want WHITE on your pink Akoya or Freshwater. I also just like the Pink.
I have Teal but have only used it on a few strands of Blue Akoya- its a pretty colour. It's always good to have a range of colours - they are not expensive and eventually you're going to use them . The Gimp/French wire selection is great . The only other one I have is Pink Gold.

You're all set to have fun!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all nacre metallic pearls most of all. I don't care if they are off round, round, or rice shaped. They just need smooth skins and metallic sheen. If they are too potato shape I break them up with keshi pearls or beads like I did with these two strands.

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love all nacre metallic pearls most of all. I don't care if they are off round, round, or rice shaped. They just need smooth skins and metallic sheen. If they are too potato shape I break them up with keshi pearls or beads like I did with these two strands.

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

I scrolled to quickly and thought the skull was a tooth!! :shock::lol:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ForteKitty - This thread is turning dangerous. We have teeth, skulls and TestiKlees! :lol-2: BTW- I do love TestiKlees- the luster is amazing.

@yssie - Thank You. I am fickle with pearls. I sometimes fall out of love with them and ignore them for months on end. My gemstone has always been spinel. Love at first sight. :love:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.