shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing to work?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pajamas most of the time when I’m at home. When it’s cold I have a bunch of juicy velour sets that I wear as pajamas. In the summer tank tops and shorts, but I also love those flowy summer dresses. I found a few really cheap ones on Amazon.
At work I wear a t shirt and scrub cargo pants. I need pants with lots of pockets.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Jeans and a cotton top of some sort. Occasionally a button down shirt. Sometimes soft easy dresses.
I do wear makeup and earrings because I have this super short pixie and feel it needs girly balance.

@monarch64 you rock that pretty dress!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i havn't really worn propper shoes for almost 2 years
i guess at a pinch i could get into some boots
It is a concern

lol...I haven't worn proper shoes since March it's occurred to me that I might not be the same shoe size when this is over :errrr:

I usually dressed for work and have tons of work clothes.

Working from home, I found myself wearing the same set of sweatshirts/tshirts/jeans from week to week. Wash on weekends and didn't even bother putting them away -- left fold in a pile to grab from throughout the week.

While I loved the convenience of not figuring out what to wear, I found that that not dressing for work was adding to my mental fatigue isf.

Then I got hooked on the PFG Freezer III dress from Columbia Sportswear. Inexpensive and easy/comfy without feeling like a bum. I ended up buying a half a dozen of them in different colors that were pretty much my work wardrobe for the summer (picture from the website-not me)

pfg freezer III Dress.jpg

With colder weather sitting in, I am back to the pile of sweatshirts/jeans as I search for my winter alternative. My current thinking is leggings and long sweaters. Of course, I donated all my long sweaters that I never wore to Goodwill last winter :doh:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have not worn any Good jewelry for zoom. Tried some faux gold clip on earrings for first two zoom meetings then decided not worth the bother. I wear the same black top with sweats, pj bottoms or jeans which don’t show. Don’t see same folks everyday, week or month so not an issue.No makeup and, only until it gets super obvious, I keep up with my hair roots. I Look like a slob when I walk the dog as pjs and flip flops are typical. Gained Covid quarantine weight after losing a ton about a year before so I am a bit down re appearance And motivation to get back on track is gone. Zoom hides a multitude of sins....

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have not worn any Good jewelry for zoom. Tried some faux gold clip on earrings for first two zoom meetings then decided not worth the bother. I wear the same black top with sweats, pj bottoms or jeans which don’t show. Don’t see same folks everyday, week or month so not an issue.No makeup and, only until it gets super obvious, I keep up with my hair roots. I Look like a slob when I walk the dog as pjs and flip flops are typical. Gained Covid quarantine weight after losing a ton about a year before so I am a bit down re appearance And motivation to get back on track is gone. Zoom hides a multitude of sins....

No makeup or jewelry for me either...can't be bothered. My boss keeps wondering why two of our team members always refuse to turn on their video on Zoom during team meetings and 1:1s. Both are girls who are always made up, dressed and accessorized perfectly when in the office...so my guess is that they don't want people to see their wfh side.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. Hmm. I think I've been in the same black sweats and black shirt all week. I can't remember if I even changed for bed. It's been so cold this week (50-60s). My hair is in a permanent messy bun. I can't find the one brush we had in this household. I don't think it'll help anyway. I used to have nice thick silky straight hair, but after chemo it's thin, brittle, frizzy and graying. But the gray areas are in patches (temple) and in certain lights I look like I have bald spots! :(2 Argh...

I don't wear makeup but a friend recommended some Korean skincare products/regiment, so I have been washing and smacking my face with various serums and creams since March. I think it's working. I don't notice any lines on my face. But I'm only 42 so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to have wrinkles yet? Or maybe my near vision is going since I had to increase the font size on my kindle.

I was so tempted to buy a jcrew lady day coat a few days ago when they had 50% off everything. But thankfully I came to my senses when I realize it doesn't really go with baggy sweats.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Christmas PJ’s all day today because I have been on back to back conference calls since 8am

Attachments

• D5EF5D60-D9C9-448D-915E-594A61465D96.jpeg
    D5EF5D60-D9C9-448D-915E-594A61465D96.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 8

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I have started wearing a little makeup at home after covid to cheer myself up , eye liner & lipstick . I feel happy whenever I look at myself !

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Currently my ‘work’ is repainting the entire house, so my work clothes are a pair of paint splattered jeans accompanied by a paint splattered t-shirt. :mrgreen:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Currently I am wearing all my holiday clothes and enjoying them very much.

Christmas kitty leggings
avcincarchristmasleggings.png

Hanukkah leggings
Hanukkahleggingsinthewoods.png

Reindeer leggings
reindeerleggingsincarwithbubbalah.png

Snowflake leggings
snowflakeleggings.png

Holiday Llamas and snowflake leggings
holidayllamasandsnowflakeleggings.png

I literally have dozens more holiday leggings. I don't think I'll be able to wear them all before January :lol:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Levi's jeans. I live in them. Yesterday I decided to have a clear out for charity & found SIX pairs at the back of a draw that haven't seen daylight for many years. Two still had their tags on & cost £90 each, so they'll go on ebay. Think I need intervention...... :lol:

My top half & accessories are determined by what I'm up to. At the moment I am layering long sleeved t-shirts with jumpers & warmer socks. In summer it'll be short sleeves or pretty blouses with sandals or flip flops. Going out, killer heels & silk tops, going for coffee, a nice top & blazer with heeled boots. Jewellery always the same.

I do have pretty long summer dresses though, for when it's far too hot for denim.

When I am done for the day, no longer have any where to go & nobody is likely to knock on the door, I put on comfy pj's & slippers. Love my slippers.

I can't seem top stop buying jeans either!!

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
I'm working from home, but since I'm on zoom calls most of the day I wear the same thing on top that I would wear to the office. A sweater or cardigan and tank top. The pants may vary from pajama pants to yoga pants to actual dress pants.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankfully nobody expects the camera to be turned on during my work Teams meetings so I live in my Lands End dark grey sweats 24/7.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Currently I am wearing all my holiday clothes and enjoying them very much.

Christmas kitty leggings
avcincarchristmasleggings.png

Hanukkah leggings
Hanukkahleggingsinthewoods.png

Reindeer leggings
reindeerleggingsincarwithbubbalah.png

Snowflake leggings
snowflakeleggings.png

Holiday Llamas and snowflake leggings
holidayllamasandsnowflakeleggings.png

I literally have dozens more holiday leggings. I don't think I'll be able to wear them all before January :lol:

Where did you get your Hanukah leggings? My daughter is obsessed with leggings and constantly complains there are so few Hanukah clothing choices. Your leggings have made me want to search and buy her some ASAP before Hanukah ends!

And your rings are amazing by the way!!

As for the original post, If I have Zoom, I wear professional on top, usually sweats or jeans (If I need to run out that day to do errands) on bottom. If no Zoom, casual all around.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where did you get your Hanukah leggings? My daughter is obsessed with leggings and constantly complains there are so few Hanukah clothing choices. Your leggings have made me want to search and buy her some ASAP before Hanukah ends!

And your rings are amazing by the way!!

As for the original post, If I have Zoom, I wear professional on top, usually sweats or jeans (If I need to run out that day to do errands) on bottom. If no Zoom, casual all around.

Thank you! Tipsy elves. And they’re currently having big sales. Their clothing is so much fun. I’ll never go back to “regular” serious clothes. Well, in fact, I’ve been dressing like this for many years. :)

I just ordered dreidel leggings too. FYI their sizes run big. Hope your DD enjoys them if she decides she wants them.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Tipsy elves. And they’re currently having big sales. Their clothing is so much fun. I’ll never go back to “regular” serious clothes. Well, in fact, I’ve been dressing like this for many years. :)

I just ordered dreidel leggings too. FYI their sizes run big. Hope your DD enjoys them if she decides she wants them.

Thanks! I am ordering for her today to surprise her. I know she will love them. Good tip on the sizing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I am ordering for her today to surprise her. I know she will love them. Good tip on the sizing.

Let me know what she thinks of them. I hope she has fun with them. I am excited about the dreidel leggings haha. I hope they arrive soon. Lots of shipping delays because of the holidays and perhaps Covid.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.03.24 PM.png

Another company she might want to look into is Modcloth as they have many irreverent and fun prints too. We just came back from hiking and I wore my Unicorn Santa leggings from them.
Sort of hard to make out here though. Sorry.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.07.09 PM.png

Here's a close up of the pattern.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.09.34 PM.png

Nothing says Holiday Cheer like Unicorns wearing Santa hats. Though at first glance it looks like Snoopy to me. :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Uniforms.

cheers--Sharon

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Chunky Irish wool sweaters, thick wool socks and crap $30 leggings from Amazon because my collie pup has sharp teeth and tugging on my pants is his favorite game! After ruining two pairs of expensive jeans I stopped wearing anything I cared about. My apartment gets bitter cold.

I have forgone wired bras and am frankly not built daintily enough to get away with it but I don’t care. :roll: I’m on zoom calls (video) all day and frankly don’t give a hoot. No makeup. Hope my company doesn’t care about my new earth mother vibes. Thank god im not client facing.

Frankly can’t imagine going back to my ridiculous morning routine and spending a small fortune on makeup...I’d rather buy bling! :lol:

24F0C3E0-3FFE-4874-9882-AF4C5473EA6E.jpeg

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Let me know what she thinks of them. I hope she has fun with them. I am excited about the dreidel leggings haha. I hope they arrive soon. Lots of shipping delays because of the holidays and perhaps Covid.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.03.24 PM.png

Another company she might want to look into is Modcloth as they have many irreverent and fun prints too. We just came back from hiking and I wore my Unicorn Santa leggings from them.
Sort of hard to make out here though. Sorry.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.07.09 PM.png

Here's a close up of the pattern.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 3.09.34 PM.png

Nothing says Holiday Cheer like Unicorns wearing Santa hats. Though at first glance it looks like Snoopy to me. :lol:

I ordered them! I put them in my cart the day you sent me the link and then I forgot to order them because I got distracted . I got as far as putting in my email into shipping.

So, this morning I got an email coupon from them for 25% off to complete my order. I just ordered and they should arrive Mon or Tues. I am making a nice Hanukah dinner for my kids with latkes etc. on Tuesday next week (to coincide with celebrating the end of finals for my son). Hopefully they arrive on time. I will let you know what she thinks of them. I am excited, she is obsessed with leggings and has a collection of fun ones. And she complains there are not enough Hanukkah items. I will check out that other site too. And yes, they do look like snoopy! But still cute.

Enjoy your dreidel leggings!

If you have not ordered, try this code for 25% off (I don't know if it was a one use only but it is worth a try): P9H8V9R5D

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Chunky Irish wool sweaters, thick wool socks and crap $30 leggings from Amazon because my collie pup has sharp teeth and tugging on my pants is his favorite game! After ruining two pairs of expensive jeans I stopped wearing anything I cared about. My apartment gets bitter cold.

I have forgone wired bras and am frankly not built daintily enough to get away with it but I don’t care. :roll: I’m on zoom calls (video) all day and frankly don’t give a hoot. No makeup. Hope my company doesn’t care about my new earth mother vibes. Thank god im not client facing.

Frankly can’t imagine going back to my ridiculous morning routine and spending a small fortune on makeup...I’d rather buy bling! :lol:

This pandemic has made you look so youthful :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hahaha agree. I just did a telemedicine call in my workout clothes. Lol. I do not care anymore. Though luckily the video didn’t work. Hahaha that helps. But I didn’t know beforehand it wouldn’t be working. It wouldn’t have mattered. And bras. What’s that? :lol: No I jest. I actually did put a bra on under my workout top for the call. If I knew there’d be no video I could have saved myself the trouble. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered them! I put them in my cart the day you sent me the link and then I forgot to order them because I got distracted . I got as far as putting in my email into shipping.

So, this morning I got an email coupon from them for 25% off to complete my order. I just ordered and they should arrive Mon or Tues. I am making a nice Hanukah dinner for my kids with latkes etc. on Tuesday next week (to coincide with celebrating the end of finals for my son). Hopefully they arrive on time. I will let you know what she thinks of them. I am excited, she is obsessed with leggings and has a collection of fun ones. And she complains there are not enough Hanukkah items. I will check out that other site too. And yes, they do look like snoopy! But still cute.

Enjoy your dreidel leggings!

If you have not ordered, try this code for 25% off (I don't know if it was a one use only but it is worth a try): P9H8V9R5D

Yay. So glad you ordered and at a discount. Everything is on sale at a sweet price. Enjoy!
ETA be prepared (tell your DD) for lots of compliments lol.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Missy, My daughter loved the leggings! They were a huge hit with her! I am so glad I saw that picture you posted with them. Enjoy your leggings too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, My daughter loved the leggings! They were a huge hit with her! I am so glad I saw that picture you posted with them. Enjoy your leggings too!

Yay! I am glad she loves them. I wear them every single day and I have so many different pairs I almost never have to repeat but I do because I have my favorites of course. Did she get the Christmas kitty leggings? Those are my faves. I might have a few pairs of those haha. :)

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I got her the menorah leggings. I can add to her collection next year and get her something else. The funny thing is at dinner right before I gave them to her she was going on and on about some cute leggings a friend gave her and how much she likes fun leggings, so it was perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got her the menorah leggings. I can add to her collection next year and get her something else. The funny thing is at dinner right before I gave them to her she was going on and on about some cute leggings a friend gave her and how much she likes fun leggings, so it was perfect!l
Those are great.
I was at Costco and a shopper said hey I love your Hanukkah leggings. :)
I bet those words we’re never uttered at that Costco before. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results