shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing to work?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
With a lot of us still working from home, I thought it would be hilarious to share what we are wearing (full head to toe description).....pictures if you dare!

I’ll start. I’m wearing a rose pink thermal with gray flared yoga pants from the ‘90s. Poofy uncombed hair (went to bed with semi wet hair) and zero makeup. Needless to say, cameras were off for all my meetings today :)

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’m so frumpy. I live in sweatpants and oversized sweaters and show up to the online meetings looking a little disheveled. I don’t even care. Sometimes a dog makes a guest appearance.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
26F8E4FD-D2F9-4E62-BD43-12DB3BDC9223.jpeg

Dresses! (This one is Farm Rio.) Aside from those, tunic length tee shirts and thermals from Free People with over the knee leg warmers. Or black leggings with Minnetonka tall fringe boots and a simple tee shirt. It was bikinis and shorts all summer and now it's like ayyyy prepare to die! So I'm trying to psych myself up and prepare with outdoor gear at the same time. Meh, could be worse.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the cold weather mode, which means a flannel check shirt from Uniqlo, and a pair of black treggings that are thicker and dressier than the thin thick tights variety.

The shirt is likely to be one with green base colour today, as I tend to alternate between red and green, and I wore red yesterday. :lol-2:

Hair is normal, just blow-dried and styled in place.

No makeup as I don't usually wear any.

Black SealSkinz waterproof socks with my old black Crocs for wearing as slippers indoors, so that I am ready to change into the pair for outdoors if required.

Apart from the socks and shoes, that's what I would wear to an office with a smart casual dress code. I would wear nicer shoes like loafers and other slip ons with low chunky heels with or without thin socks.

Jewellery wise, I would wear what I would wear to an office, small diamond earrings, a small pendant, my small EC RHR and a CS ring on the left hand, and my usual stack of costume bracelets: one from Nomination, Berricle's bezel set tennis bracelet and DBTY bracelet.

If I were going into an office for an important meeting, I would wear my diamond studs with their jackets, my large EC RHR, a nicer CS ring, and nicer diamond bracelets.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know about the rest of you but not only do i not fit my nice (ie job interview) clothes but i havn't really worn propper shoes for almost 2 years
i guess at a pinch i could get into some boots
It is a concern

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been working from home since September 2019, and prefer to dress for the day except for what I would wear to an office on my feet, to give me a sense of routine as well as duty.

DK :))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
26F8E4FD-D2F9-4E62-BD43-12DB3BDC9223.jpeg

Dresses! (This one is Farm Rio.) Aside from those, tunic length tee shirts and thermals from Free People with over the knee leg warmers. Or black leggings with Minnetonka tall fringe boots and a simple tee shirt. It was bikinis and shorts all summer and now it's like ayyyy prepare to die! So I'm trying to psych myself up and prepare with outdoor gear at the same time. Meh, could be worse.

Love this dress on you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Levi's jeans. I live in them. Yesterday I decided to have a clear out for charity & found SIX pairs at the back of a draw that haven't seen daylight for many years. Two still had their tags on & cost £90 each, so they'll go on ebay. Think I need intervention...... :lol:

My top half & accessories are determined by what I'm up to. At the moment I am layering long sleeved t-shirts with jumpers & warmer socks. In summer it'll be short sleeves or pretty blouses with sandals or flip flops. Going out, killer heels & silk tops, going for coffee, a nice top & blazer with heeled boots. Jewellery always the same.

I do have pretty long summer dresses though, for when it's far too hot for denim.

When I am done for the day, no longer have any where to go & nobody is likely to knock on the door, I put on comfy pj's & slippers. Love my slippers.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not working but no bra at home is the uniform no matter what else I am wearing. :)

But generally I am wearing leggings and a tunic now that the weather is cooler here. When it is warmer it's sundress weather for me.

In the house I always remove my outdoor shoes and prefer flip flops or sandals or slippers.

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
Scrubs! (never wore them before covid) no end in sight for me. Scrub cap and rothys shoes, because I can leave them in the garage and throw them in the laundry weekly. They have held up well for 8 months.
Gave up on make up after the first few weeks they mess up my masks and those were and still are on short supply. One big advantage is I am out of the house in 30 mins or less, so there is no agonizing over picking out an outfit, changing my mind, make up, styling my hair. I may never go back to regular clothes. I have refused to stop wearing Jewelry.

inne

Shiny_Rock
Today I am sporting a light blush cotton robe that I believe my sister-in-law bought for me at Indigo Books and Music on one of those tables of last minute gifts for people you don't know that well. I am also wearing my giant blue glasses that I bought thinking I would look amazing but was mistaken.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I hate bras. But, actually, really should wear something... even a wireless thing. I own them, but I prefer without.

I have quite a few dresses from this company. I wore this dress yesterday.

My hair goes up usually. I had a zoom thing yesterday, so I put on lip gloss.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in my typical work uniform. Tshirt, socks, yoga pants. I actually do my hair pretty daily...lol we don't really care what we look like, we have avatars for video conferencing. I change it up pretty regularly for something fun and different.

Q

Queenie60

been going to my office quite regularly. Wearing my nice office appropriate attire. Yesterday I rocked my Valentino Pumps!!!! It's nice to get back to a semi-routine.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My standard WFH outfit in cooler weather is leggings and a longish shirt. Maybe with a pretty scarf or warm sweater if needed. In summer, I like to wear simple dresses or short sleeved tops with skirts.

All seasons, I prefer natural fibres like cotton, linen, silk, wool, cashmere, etc where possible. I feel I've aged out of synthetics... lol

Anne

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
Today I am wearing black sweat pants, grey sweatshirt, thick, fuzzy, yellow socks and no makeup.

I wear either sweat pants or leggings these day. I love working from home!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Today's outfit is another pair of black flared yoga pants and a pastel blue long sleeve T.

No bra until painters suddenly showed up at 9:30....had to ask Dh to get the door while I threw on undergarments.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on hiatus from my job right now but does working with my son on his college app essays count as work? :bigsmile: My daily uniform is supersoft PJ bottoms, schlubby oversized T-shirt, no bra, slept-in uncombed hair, Havaianas flip flops, e-ring stack, and lip balm. Not cute but I feel comfy and cozy!

My version of "dressing up" these days is getting into my workout gear....because it's not pajamas. Sometimes I wonder if my husband still views me as a woman. :lol: It has been 7 months since he last saw me in regular clothes and makeup!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Today's outfit is another pair of black flared yoga pants and a pastel blue long sleeve T.

No bra until painters suddenly showed up at 9:30....had to ask Dh to get the door while I threw on undergarments.

I walked by my kid's zoom without pants once! We're normally a no-pants household so this whole zoom bs has been annoying LOL

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I walked by my kid's zoom without pants once! We're normally a no-pants household so this whole zoom bs has been annoying LOL

Dare I ask if you are British or American? Where I’m from that would result in someone calling childline/ child services :errrr::oops::lol:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Dare I ask if you are British or American? Where I’m from that would result in someone calling childline/ child services :errrr::oops::lol:

American. I have underwear on that covers more than a bikini, we just don't like wearing pants. It's hot in California!

Wait, did you think we walk around completely bottomless??? omg no. we wear underwear. just no additional pants on top. Well not that it's getting colder I have PJ pants on but summers are so hot, and I hate having to run the AC too high.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing, when I work from home.
Clothes suck.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results