shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing to work?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is this allowed tp be a jewlery thread?
I had a break from work due to moving then Gary good sick and i could not risk bringing covid home
But i recently got a little job on the counter at a local bakery
I do some dishes (no real gross dishes) so i only wear my little silver signet ring
But as ive never worn jewlery to work (working more physical jobs didn't want to risk a nasty injury like a degloving) im enjoying choosing earings and a necklase every day
I usually wear my silver cuff
Ive been wearing lots of pearls because i like to give them an outting in wet weather

As for clothes
Its hot in there despite aircon
so not only have i never worn jewlery to work ive also never had air con or been warm at work in the winter !
So we are allowed to wear shorts and we have a black polo shirt and a black apron and i finally got a company cap
20210519_184735.jpg 20210328_124416.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is this allowed tp be a jewlery thread?
I had a break from work due to moving then Gary good sick and i could not risk bringing covid home
But i recently got a little job on the counter at a local bakery
I do some dishes (no real gross dishes) so i only wear my little silver signet ring
But as ive never worn jewlery to work (working more physical jobs didn't want to risk a nasty injury like a degloving) im enjoying choosing earings and a necklase every day
I usually wear my silver cuff
Ive been wearing lots of pearls because i like to give them an outting in wet weather

As for clothes
Its hot in there despite aircon
so not only have i never worn jewlery to work ive also never had air con or been warm at work in the winter !
So we are allowed to wear shorts and we have a black polo shirt and a black apron and i finally got a company cap
20210519_184735.jpg 20210328_124416.jpg

That silver cuff looks so luxurious! I hope you are enjoying your new job

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
That silver cuff looks so luxurious! I hope you are enjoying your new job

Thank you =)2
Gary says it looks like a handcuff ...
I bought it years ago down the mall for an over inflated price :doh: and i think id warn it once :(2 so its happy to go to work:appl::appl::appl:

yes thank you i am
its not rocket science but its a start and its warm with only 1 heavy lift a day !
And the customers are nice
People buying lunch and cream cakes are completly different to when they are buying lawn mowers or timber - or anything that means work

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
American. I have underwear on that covers more than a bikini, we just don't like wearing pants. It's hot in California!

Wait, did you think we walk around completely bottomless??? omg no. we wear underwear. just no additional pants on top. Well not that it's getting colder I have PJ pants on but summers are so hot, and I hate having to run the AC too high.

Bwahahahhaha! In Brit “pants” means underwear and “trousers” are the Brit word for “pants” in American. Once we were in London and my husband told a guy about how we had been traveling and unable to do laundry and he had been wearing the same “pants” for over a week. Hahaha to the British guy that was interpreted as the same undies for a week.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bwahahahhaha! In Brit “pants” means underwear and “trousers” are the Brit word for “pants” in American. Once we were in London and my husband told a guy about how we had been traveling and unable to do laundry and he had been wearing the same “pants” for over a week. Hahaha to the British guy that was interpreted as the same undies for a week.

:lol:
The Englishman language is a funny beast
lucky here we get exposed to equal doses of Brit and US culture

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, Load em up before you go to work! :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
First pic is of me going to work today.
Next one is of me at work yesterday.

You might not like my garb, but each set me back over $800,000 so they simply must be fabulous.
11.png

22.png

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You might not like my garb, but each set me back over $800,000 so they simply must be fabulous.
11.png

22.png

How would you like this ballerina? ;-)

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade

11.png

22.png

Yeah, I'm just going to stick with my hi viz tops and khaki pants for job sites and my cargo shorts and band shirts for the Opal workshop...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results