shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
I want to know what jewelry you''re wearing right now!

I''ll go first: I''m wearing a gold claddagh ring in place of my wedding set and a gold flower ring on my right hand. I''m also wearing gold ball earrings and an amber pendant.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my five stone wedding band...shame on me! I should be wearing more of my jewelry, but on an average day I''m usually only wearing a couple of pieces!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Wedding set, bracelet, studs, concave blue topaz pendant and silver blue topaz oval ring. It warmed up today and I felt like wearing bright colors! :)

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 6:14:12 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Just my five stone wedding band...shame on me! I should be wearing more of my jewelry, but on an average day I''m usually only wearing a couple of pieces!

The way I see it, it should be more about quality than quantity!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
YELLOW!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am wearing a gold necklace, gold braclet w/matching earrings and my ering and a watch.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My old 5 stone bezel, I almost never take it off although I''m wearing it on my RH. Had my pearls on earlier...but bitey puppy+delicate jewelry=disaster!
2.gif
LOL, she just licked the screen. Now I feel naked, must go put on a WB or something.
41.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m wearing my ering, wedding band, Bev K baby ring (RHR), diamond studs, and diamond pendant.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding band!

Most days I don't wear anything more than my wedding set, today it's just the band. It's all rainy and yucky out and I felt minimalistic (even more so than usual
3.gif
).

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
e-ring
w-band
diamond huggies

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Nothing
31.gif

(It is almost midnight and I am ready for bed)

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
White gold engagement ring and diamond set band on my left hand, white gold ruby and diamond ring on my right hand, 1 pair of small silver sleeper/hoop earrings and 2 pairs of studs, a watch on left wrist, multi strands of seed beeds on right wrist, blck cord necklace with silver pendant.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 6:50:24 PM
Author: Steel

Nothing
31.gif

(It is almost midnight and I am ready for bed)
LOL

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Engagement ring, Tiffany silver bead necklace, Michael Kors watch, two pairs of small silver hoop earrings.

By the way, I was going to type in the clothes I was wearing until I scanned some of the other responses. Silly me--this is PS!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m wearing my ER and WB, watch, my color change sapphire RHR, my blue sapphire pendant, diamond studs and diamond hoops.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
31.gif
11.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Ooops...sorry, not that kind of question.
emembarrassed.gif

I''m wearing my platinum wedding set, palladium topaz RHR, diamond studs and white gold chain.

cayce

Rough_Rock
I have a set of pink, white, and yellow gold stackers on their way to me and I have never mixed metals before so I am wearing white gold hoops in my first hole and teeny tiny yellow gold hoops in my second set; a white gold bezel set diamond necklace layered with a yellow gold chain w/a blue evil eye pendant from Istanbul; my platinum e-ring and a yellow gold paw print pinky ring (bezel set diamonds in the shape of a dog''s pawprint.)

So far, I have made it through 2 days wearing mixed metals and it still feels weird, but the sky hasn''t fallen yet
28.gif

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Well poop! I''m wearing a pair of seagull pewter earrings... i know they sound really UGLY, but they are very small, curvy, feminine, and abstract.

That''s all for jewelry.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
E-ring, class ring, my Michele watch, and some cheap earrings.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just my wedding set.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha, I totally thought this would be a "describe your outfit" thread. But jewelry descriptions are way more fun. I''m wearing: white gold thin but large in diameter hoop earrings, a super junky necklace consisting of huge jewel colored faceted Flintstone beads (it''s really cute, I swear), Tag watch, sterling Tiffany heart tag bracelet, sterling and marcasite ring, and platinum solitaire and um, diamond band on my right hand.
9.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Vintage wedding band and a small tran cut in a vintage Orange Blossom setting on my forefinger.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Silver claddagh ring.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 8:40:11 PM
Author: monarch64
Ha, I totally thought this would be a ''describe your outfit'' thread. But jewelry descriptions are way more fun. I''m wearing: white gold thin but large in diameter hoop earrings, a super junky necklace consisting of huge jewel colored faceted Flintstone beads (it''s really cute, I swear), Tag watch, sterling Tiffany heart tag bracelet, sterling and marcasite ring, and platinum solitaire and um, diamond band on my right hand.
9.gif
Ha, me too. However I think the jewelry descriptions would be more fun if I were wearing more.
38.gif
Only pearl earrings for me.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Was feeling sick today, so I was only wearing my ering, plain band and small white gold balls in the first holes. I wasn''t even feeling bright enough for my bezel band.

Just went to dinner with the In-laws though, so I swapped the plain band for the bezel and added hoops to the earrings. This is me on most days.
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 7:42:40 PM
Author: cayce
I have a set of pink, white, and yellow gold stackers on their way to me and I have never mixed metals before so I am wearing white gold hoops in my first hole and teeny tiny yellow gold hoops in my second set; a white gold bezel set diamond necklace layered with a yellow gold chain w/a blue evil eye pendant from Istanbul; my platinum e-ring and a yellow gold paw print pinky ring (bezel set diamonds in the shape of a dog''s pawprint.)

So far, I have made it through 2 days wearing mixed metals and it still feels weird, but the sky hasn''t fallen yet
28.gif
I admire your bravery, Cayce!
36.gif
Your ensemble sounds really cool, and I bet it looks fabulous!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/6/2009 7:34:42 PM
Author: platinumrock
Ooops...sorry, not that kind of question.
emembarrassed.gif

I''m wearing my platinum wedding set, palladium topaz RHR, diamond studs and white gold chain.

Heh - that''s where my mind went, too! Glad I''m not the only one.

E-ring and sapphire marquise eternity band on my left hand, wedding band and alternating round and princess eternity on the right, a double-sided opal and ruby tear-drop set in silver that I made myself around my neck, and my watch. Not bad for a day at home ....

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Haha - some of these responses are cracking me up!

I''m wearing my ering, wedding band, pear studs, DBTY necklace, and bezeled princess cut eternity band. I took my watch off to take a nap with DD...I can''t sleep with a watch on.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
t shirt and jeans,plus gold necklace and a watch.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results