shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Earrings and my watch. I take off most of my jewelry once I am home.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a plain yg 2mm wedding band. Very unusual for me.

April20

Ideal_Rock
My diamond studs, 1 cttw. They are in 24/7. I work from home and unless I''m traveling or out and about, I put on my watch, but not my wedding rings. I worked from home today, so just my watch was on earlier.

whitetulips

Shiny_Rock
Just my e-ring and a small ss flower and pearl necklace.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
2 ctw studs
1 ct solitaire pendant
1 ctw channel set eternity band
purple Timex sports watch ($15 special from the Outlet Mall)
my pink jammies

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

I''m going to need at least a slice of pizza and grape soda before I tell you that!

Ah, who am I kidding?

Just my e-ring, earrings, and my necklace
27.gif
(oh yeah and pjs)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My platinum/asscher e-ring & eternity w-band, silver open heart necklace & white gold earrings that are rustic matte finish discs with a tiny diamond flush set into each one that dangle from french wirey thingies (never started a thread about them but they were Xmas pressies). Earlier I had on my stainless tank watch. But it bangs against my laptop keyboard so I take it off once home.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
/threadjack

Deco-Love, love, love the new avatar! Almost didn''t "recognize" you

end threadjack/

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 6:50:24 PM
Author: Steel

Nothing
31.gif

(It is almost midnight and I am ready for bed)
jitteryfooguy.gif
any pictures?

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
I''m wearing my :

18k White gold chain with 16 stone cross pendant.
E-ring.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wedding band, watch, garnet earrings and ruby pendant. Had a diamond e-ring and ruby ring on earlier today, but took them off to do housework. Today was wear red day to fight heart disease, so I wanted to match my ruby-red sweater.
28.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I always wear my wedding set, my ACA studs, and my flower cluster pendant
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 10:11:16 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 2/6/2009 6:50:24 PM

Author: Steel

Nothing
31.gif

(It is almost midnight and I am ready for bed)
jitteryfooguy.gif
any pictures?

You are So Naughty DFire
9.gif

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Fun topic!

I''m wearing a white gold 3 diamond(2 blue 1 white) ring (all under 1/2 caret), a diamond sapphire ring in yellow gold (under 1/2 caret), and a solitaire opal yellow gold ring. And I have a turquoise silver bracelet on, and some emerald earrings. I mix white gold, yellow gold, and silver - probably shouldn''t do that...
40.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wearing my e-ring, spacer band, wedding band and my diamond flower cluster earrings
5.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
its a casual day...took bracelet,watch a chain off earlier...but i am wearing a faceted tungsten band on my right hand....havent taken it off since i recieved it for Christmas!
41.gif

cayce

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 8:52:34 PM
Author: monarch64

Date: 2/6/2009 7:42:40 PM
Author: cayce
I have a set of pink, white, and yellow gold stackers on their way to me and I have never mixed metals before so I am wearing white gold hoops in my first hole and teeny tiny yellow gold hoops in my second set; a white gold bezel set diamond necklace layered with a yellow gold chain w/a blue evil eye pendant from Istanbul; my platinum e-ring and a yellow gold paw print pinky ring (bezel set diamonds in the shape of a dog''s pawprint.)

So far, I have made it through 2 days wearing mixed metals and it still feels weird, but the sky hasn''t fallen yet
28.gif
I admire your bravery, Cayce!
36.gif
Your ensemble sounds really cool, and I bet it looks fabulous!
Day three of mixed metals -- just the necklaces today because I am cleaning house -- and it still feels really, really weird but I am sticking with it!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am wearing no jewerly of any kind
5.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An antique, filigree ring on my left hand ring finger and a pair of diamond earrings.

I usually wear a ring and earrings.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL @ the title of this thread - it made me think of pervy guys that call you and ask what you''re wearing.

Right now, just my wedding band and right hand ring. When I had my e-ring still, I would just put it in it''s box when I got home, as well as any necklaces I happened to be wearing. I''m going out in a bit so I think I will put on my raspberry pink asscher spinel since I am wearing pinkish purple today
36.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Yea, I was all ready to say pink panties--I actually had a pervert phone call when I was newly married, I was so gullible and naive, I couldn''t quite understand what he was asking and I kept asking him to repeat it, pardon me? He got to ask 3 times if I had a nice *&(**^^. It was probably his favorite phone call ever!!

Oh -- back to the jewelry--My wedding band and e-ring, and on the right hand a Lois Hill silver carved ring--very wide, DD picked it out.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
lol, cute. Cartier trinity ring, gold band, rolex, diamond earrings, sterling enzo circle pendant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results