shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
So, I passed my comps last week to graduate from Penn (yippy!) and found myself (or rather, created) with time to read a book for FUN!

I am reading "America''s Queen" about Jackie Kennedy. Very great book so far....I cannot put it down!

I was wondering what my fellow PSrs were reading? Have any of you read AQ?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belle, that is so funny - I started this thread last week -What Are You Reading 2007

I will have to get the book you mention, it sounds good!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
This thread about Chick Lit recs was just started a couple days ago too: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/chick-lit-recommendations.60012/

I had my comps at Penn last week too... although in the midst of crises with my students and all my wedding stuff, I feel like I haven't even thought about it since. I remember being so excited after I passed my written comps for the first masters a few years ago... I think I still have the letter they sent!! This one was an oral exam... ugh. But congrats!! You're inspiring me to be more excited for myself... haha.
1.gif
Still no time to read for another 6 weeks though...
37.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks like there''s a lot of reading going on for PSers. I started the Chick Lit thread and I really need to check out Emily Giffen (sp?). I can''t wait for summer to roll around and then I''ll have more time to check out some new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results