shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you getting/giving for Vday?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 12:38:43 PM
Author: JenStone
My boyfriend and I never really liked Valentine's Day for the usual reasons so we've never really celebrated it.

But then I saw this:

http://whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/

White Castle for Valentine's Day!!!

Reservations are required for this hostess-seated, candlelit function where you actually get servers!

It's so cheesy, silly, and so....us that I immediately told my boyfriend about it.

So I'm very looking forward to Valentine's Day this year.
1.gif
That is...totally cool! I wish there was one near me!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought him a pair of boxers that say "taken" in red letters on the fly. Very appropriate, since we just got engaged this week... now he''s OFFICIALLY taken!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
Musey: That is tooo funny!

repartee

Rough_Rock
I had some black and white nude photography done (tasteful...more like body form / art shots) awhile back and I think I''m going to pick out one of those and get it matted and printed for him. I don''t know if they''ll be ready in time though.

He''ll probably get me flowers as he''ll be out of town (we''ve never actually been together on V-Day!). Last year, we had just started dating at this time...I cat-sat for him and just never gave him his keys back.
3.gif

Grace

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
NUDES?!!! OH MY....
I think that I was be a little embarassed to take them to get matted, but that''s just me..........
I''d rather buy a $100 matt cutter and do them myself! lol
41.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2007 3:45:36 PM
Author: repartee
I had some black and white nude photography done (tasteful...more like body form / art shots) awhile back and I think I''m going to pick out one of those and get it matted and printed for him. I don''t know if they''ll be ready in time though.

He''ll probably get me flowers as he''ll be out of town (we''ve never actually been together on V-Day!). Last year, we had just started dating at this time...I cat-sat for him and just never gave him his keys back.
3.gif

Grace
That''s the coolest gift ever. Now, let me just ask, how does one go about getting the photography done in the first place? Specifically, I guess, what do you request when calling the photography studio? Stop laughing! I''ve always wanted to do that for DH but never knew how to get past that first hurdle of making the appointment. Did you know the photographer? I need details repartee! LOL!

repartee

Rough_Rock
Hi Monarch!

I had them done by a photographer named grace vane percy from the UK. She comes to NYC occasionally for shoots here and I caught her last time she was in town. It''s pretty pricey, but her work is beautiful - www.zooeye.com.

Grace

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 3:31:35 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Great painting MF!!! I wish I could paint. I used to watch that guy Bob??''s show (the white guy with the big fro) and watch him paint happy little trees and gorgeous landscapes...could never do that myself!!

ETA: It''s Bob Ross. hee hee hee http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross

I LOVED to watch that show. He was always so happy about those trees, wasn''t he? Gotta love PBS!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Musey, being silly, but if they are seeing his boxers isn''t that a bad thing?! Maybe the "taken" should be on his pants!!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results